Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how will i find a new dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pluck4lyfe, Feb 24, 2010.

1. my official dealer has hiatus, probably permananet though. i really don't have any other trustworthy candidates at the time. in fact today i was seeking to buy a gram of exotics from this guy today. but there was no way in hell i was paying for what i saw: what was barely a nick of weed, maybe less. people can't be trusted. i really don't know what to do.

2. Just got to meet people, make new friends, and it'll come pretty easily because everyone knows where to find weed.

3. If you can still talk to your old dealer, ask him for some names.

4. www.webehigh.org

I'm sure every police station in the U.S. has this site bookmarked, but never hurt to cautiously try.

Just got to a bar/night club, make a conversation over a few drinks, someone always knows someone with weed.

Try concerts, slightly stoopid would be perfect if they came to your town.

5. come on, it should be easy. i mean they did a survey on teens and its easier for them to buy bud than alcohol or tobacco! ask around, theres more bud smokers than you think.

6. grow your own

7. getting bud for me is SO easy, dealer comes to my house, i pay, have enough for 3 weeks and cheap, alcohol is like 50 bucks a bottle and you have to ask older people over 21 and its just ridiculous tbh

8. it probably is easy to find someone. i just need to meet more people. don't know too many people. i mostly stay to myself.

9. there ya go. :D now go do it!!!!

10. If you have any friends in highschool ask them. Drugs are 100 times easier to get at school.

11. meet people go to parties ask around ppl will know or know dealers its quite simple

12. i hate these people, but i'm gona ask some of the rotten kids at my high school.

13. People look at me and would never think in a million years that I smoke. People think i'm a goody good person who wouldn't swear. In time I plan on creating my own marijuana bank from my friend dealer, then from there selling it to my other friend/s. So when my friend runs out, he can come to me with the pot he SOLD to me. It's a back and forth trade going on when we're all out.

14. where can i obtain seeds

15. thats what im saying, i have met ALOT of people that didnt look like they smoked weed but then found out they were frequent tokers. after all marijuana is the most popular drug in the world! you just gotta ask around and you'll probably find one first time asking!

16. Uh....how many teens do you know drinking $50 bottles of alcohol? Christ we would buy $8 liters of vodka and happily wash it down. It tasted like shit, but I don't know many teens drinking without the sole intentions of getting fucked up.

17. ^^^ When I started smoking with my friend, I quickly realized how many people in my area smoked.....which was ALOT.

18. start selling your body