Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How where you smoking the first time you got high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Markyb, Jan 23, 2011.

1. #1 Markyb, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2011
    Im just curious to see what people smoked the first time they got high. Share stories aswell

Mine was an apple pipe because i basically picked up my first bag and didnt know how to smoke it, had some papers but couldnt roll. The hits were tasty and eating the apple after is a massive bonus.
    I think i went through about 4 apples, my mum was wondering why i was eating so many :D

2. My older sister had me stay at her apartment one night so I could try it.

She packed a bowl in her glass spoon and we smoked...That is pretty much it.

3. 3 hash joints with my bandmates. Went through my friend's fridge after.

4. Bong at my friends house, I believe for some reason we used sanpellagreno for bong water... I could be wrong I just remember something funny about the sanpellagrino but yeah... was with a friend and his friend in a really dark room with slash of light shining through the curtains. we hotboxed the room...

5. ghetto coke bottle bong that my friend made

6. When i was 13 i found a pack of zig-zags in front of my house, and showed em to my friend. He said he knew what they were for and that his dad had some weed. so he climbs up on to his kitchen counter and reaches into a pot and pulled out a litttle tiny nug. i broke that shit up into like 4 pieces and rolled it into the worst joint i think ive ever seen. we smoked it and nothing happenned. but from there on, i smoke the marijuana pots. :smoke:

7. i smoked outta a homemade foil pipe,i didn't know that smoking outta foil was a bad thing until later,oh well,live and learn :smoking:

8. Older friends had a metal pipe:smoke:

9. my sister smoked a joint with me and my best friend at the time. I just went and watched tv but my friend went home and fell asleep with his face in a bowl of watermelon. his mom called the police just to scare him. he didnt roll over on me, even though we were like 11 or 12

10. One day at work I did a friend a favor, so he gave me 2gs of some pretty potent pot (he was a dealer). I didn't really want it, so I just hid it in my room for like 2 weeks, and then one night i was curious, so I looked online what to do (huge nerd) and made a water bottle bong and proceeded to smoke in my unventilated basement. Somehow I wasn't caught by my family the next day, and I wouldn't smoke weed again for like 2 years. I was 13 at the time, and I only started smoking heavily when I was 17. It was pretty weird.