How well would would this work??

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by THE_SHRUB, May 6, 2010.

1. So i was surfin the ssfg site just now and i cam across what you see below, My question is, how well would something like this work?

I always figured showerheads were best for when the stem was parallel to the tube. Wouldn't this design render the bottom slits useless? not to mention that you have to push all that water out of the fixed stem since the water level has to be above the showerhead.

So is it just me or is this design look cool, but have flawed function?

P.S. i love the fact its a beaker with a fixed stem tho, beakers are my fav. style bong :p

[​IMG]

2. "Would smoke go through the bottom?":

It would depend on how hard you're ripping it. In other words, no, although it is theoretically possible. Even if you don't rip it hard enough to bubble out of the bottom, it will still clear faster.

My main concern with that tube is how short the stem is. It seems like if you stopped hitting it abruptly, the water could slush back through the perc and up the downstem since it's so short.

3. im gonna bet your ment to smoke it sitting down with the bong at an angle, but it does look like a flawed design

4. I agreed, till I watched the vid on page 4. Wow, looks great, I'd just tell them to make the part sticking out go higher up!

5. Yeah the diffusion is SO much better then I thought it would be. That thing bubbles!