How well is your vision?

Discussion in 'General' started by kinkz, Aug 18, 2008.

1. I'm pretty sure I have better than 20/20, I've just never gotten tested.

2. My eyesight could be worse, but I still have to wear glasses all the time. I've tried contacts many times, but my eyes just don't like them. Especially since I work in front of a huge computer monitor for most of the day.

I'm going to India next month, and was going to get Lasix done while I'm there (it's like $700 for both eyes), but I just can't squeeze it into my schedule. :(

3. Shits been starting to look blurry lately i gotta get an eye exam. For all i know im 20/20 but play an assload of videogames i dunno if that would effect it anyway

4. i dont remember the numbers but i cant see shit, im a 4 eyed freak. going to get eye surgery in a few years probably

5. i have glasses but i never wear them..i probably should..i think my vison is 20/40. i was told i'm far sighted and have astigmatism

6. I wear glasses and have terrible vision with them off.

Oh, and girls with glasses are way hot. :cool:

7. #27 joe Biggs, Aug 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2008
    i second that, eyegot.

as for me, i dont know on the specific numbers but i need glasses for distances, anything more than 6ft away gets blurry. i usually dont where my glasses unless i need to see. movies, tv, school (the board). concerts, anything i desire detail for.

8. i can't see worth shit. im blind. my alarm clock is right next to my bed, and i have to squint really hard to see what time it is. it really does suck...

9. Mine used to be horrible, needed glasses constantly... Turned 18 and got laser eye surgery, now its militant at 20/10 in each eye, officially amazing, I can see basically anything in view near-perfect.

10. #30 KushLover1234, Aug 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2008
    I've had 20/10 for as long as I can remember;

which is odd, because both of my parents have really bad vision and wear glasses. :/

11. 17.5/18.75

my eyes are fucked, i can't see 10 feet in front of me

12. i dont know what my vision is other than HORRIBLE and my night vision? forget about it
    i have cool glasses

13. the last time i got my eyes checked they were both -2.00. they've gotten worse for sure though. i haaaate it :(. i used to wear my glasses all the time but switched to contacts. i'm lazy though and NEVER take them out. i'm sure it's horrible for my poor eyes.

i definitely want to get lasik in a few years, i get scared thinkin about it though! lol it's just creepy how you are awake and they are doing all that stuff to your eyes.

14. keep wearing those contacts and you'll thin something out in your eyes. forgot what it was called. damnit. but then you won't be able to get lasik if you keep doing that. it's so bad for you to keep your contacts in! you can easily get an eye infection or worse, go blind. i know someone who went blind for a couple of months because of bad contact habits.

15. perfect vision here
    i can't imagine what it would be like to need something like glasses or contact lenses just to see clearly.

16. Wait, you mean -17.5 and -18.75? That's ridiculous.

My eyes are awful, and they're -6.0 and -5.75

17. same here, been wearing glasses since second grade...
    and i dont even wanna get contacts for two reasons:
    a) im so used to glasses
    b): i have bags under my eyes and they show alot without my glasses.

18. Last time it was check I was 20/15

was a few years ago though...

still damn good.... i think its better now..

19. damn it sucks,,,i cant see nothin up close...