Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how well do t breaks work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BongBeforeBeer, Oct 30, 2011.

1. I've been smoking reguarly for about a year now, and daily for about 5-6 months.

The longest break I have taken is 2 weeks and that was when I had all these people on my ass telling me to stop for a while. Like I said that only went for 2 weeks :smoke: and this was when I wasn't a daily smoker. but last night me and my weed partner (the dude I smoke with just about everyday) were reminiscing about ye olde days and how good weed used to feel. Not that it doesn't still feel good but it used to hit me so much harder.

I'm moving to another city in the coming weeks so I'm taking a sort of mandatory t break seeing as I won't have bud connects for a while and I'm wondering if this will improve the high I get the next time I smoke after I move?

2. Yes.

Will it be the same as back in the day? Nope, but it is noticeably stronger. I took a month and a half break and when I went back home I smoked for a week straight and it was ridiculous...

3. You'll be surprised.. you wont be like a virgin only because you've experienced it all before but wow the longest I've taken was like a week or so and I smoked half a bowl and was blasted and wasnt even thinking straight and that was after half a bowl. AND my tolerance was soo high..

and now I'm taking a 68 day tolerance break (on day 42).. I salivate thinking about snappin a bowl.. :bongin:

4. Ah dude you'll be ripped. You'll probably hate it in the short term, but when you toke up that first doobie you'll be soarin

5. I'm coming to the end of a month long t-break........it always sucks in the midst of em
    but the first blunt/joint/bong rip after a t-break is always worth it. its never like the first time but you can most def tell the difference