Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How well do firecrackers work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IheartBrownies, Jun 8, 2011.

1. How good are firecrackers at getting you stoned? I have some friends that want to try pot, but they're scared of smoking. It seems pretty easy, but do they really get you stoned and for how long?

2. If you make them correctly, and put on atleast .5 - 2 grams depending on your tolerance, you will be stoned for a good 4-7 hours.

Don't worry if they don't work for the first hour or so, it takes awhile for it to absorb.

3. I made a batch using saltine crackers and mids. Put .3 of a gram on each. Ate three in one sitting and woke up 5 hours later.

4. Wow that sounds intense, why do some people say firecrackers havent worked for them?

5. If you don't grind the weed into oil correctly, or if you cook it at the wrong temperature or for the wrong amount of time - it simply will fail. The THC will not be activated in your stomache, and it'll just be like normal food. So trust me, make sure you follow the recipe word by word.

I personally made pot-oreos.

6. What do you mean into oil?

7. THC is fat soluble so if there is no fat you won't get stoned

Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

8. Use natural peanut butter 'cause that shit is oily as fuck, and the more oil, the better for edibles (generally speaking). Anyway, firecrackers are awesome, it's a slightly less intense high, but it lasts way longer, 4 hours easy on a .5 one.

9. If you go into our edible section there's a ton of recipes and threads on firecrackers.

10. .5 of mids? And I'm thinking about using almond butter because one of my friends is allergic to peanuts, but almond butter actually has a higher fat content so it should work as well

11. Fuck that weighing shit, just take a big ass hunk o' cannabutter and slap it on a fucking slice of toast and get more baked than if you ate a whole stack of crackers. Kiddin, crackers are fucking poooooootent

12. Haha should I be worried about the first timer's I'm bringing along for the ride?

13. some people also use Nutella- as suggested go to the edibles section of this site for detailed instructions-ther are a couple threads about it. Use the bake method....asnd yes you can take one to 2 hours to feel it so don't get impatient and keep eating more and make sure you have plenty of time- as after it starts to kick in it does last 4 to 6 hours. I've found about 3 hours after eating to be most intense.

14. They get you stoned as fuck. You have to use more then you would to get the same high from smoking (at least in my experience), but you get stoned for a looooooooooong time (last time I made them I felt them for about 9 hours, then I smoked some). Keep in mind though that I felt them for 9 hours, I wasn't stoned off my ass for 9 hours, but they do last really long. I can't tell you how long because my memory of that night is a bit hazy (I'm totally missing about 2 hours, I think I might have slept but I have no bloody idea).

tl;dr DO IT.

15. now I wanna mask firecrackers again after reading all this. I think I will tomorow or Thursday and eat them on the weekend- and I'll probably try with the Nutella this time

16. Would that have enough of the fat and oils? And how was it the last time your tried it?

17. mine worked pretty well I added softened BUTTER to the peanut butter for more fat. This will be my first try with the Nutella- but lots of people use that and almond butter would probably work to. I've eaten them 5 times and 3 of the times were pretty intense and 2 not as much (can't figure out why as they were made in the same batch but I had no scale then and was just guessing on the mesure) but I also went out the less intence times so a bit was fighting the high if that makes sence so idk. I deffinately wouldn't have wanted to drive the other times. Ok I think I'm ramblinmg now and not sure I answered you question.

18. i dont know if firecrackers will be the way... There nasty and if i was newby i would totally not eat that shit

19. I would just check out the "incredible edible herb" section because they have a shitload of great recipies (i have yet to try any), but if you want to make edibles, thats definietly the place to start.

(someone should put together a GC cookbook -- i'd definitely buy that)