Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how well did I do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skittlesdamnit, Mar 26, 2012.

1. #1 skittlesdamnit, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    [​IMG] This is my first pencil rolled joint, I have about 2 ounces in there. Accepting constructive criticism.

2. thats the most dense 2 ounces ive ever seen in my life. i think you mean grams lol.

3. I'm assuming you meant 2g? That's also much better than anything I can roll. Give it a B cause I don't see a filter though

4. 2 ounces? Seems legit.

5. I wouldn't even say 2g's let alone 2 ounces...

6. Yeah grams. I rolled 2. I go filterless, it works much faster. Rolled with bible paper.

7. just out of curiosity how old are you?

8. Better than I could roll also. I would rate it, but I really can't even tell if it is tight or loose because of the blur and lighting issues in the photo. I think grading him less because it lacks a crutch seems silly, some people roll joints without the need for a filter. Shouldn't affect the smoke if you roll it properly.

Let us know how it smokes OP. :smoke:

9. Me? I turned 18 6 weeks ago.

10. Since there's no crutch, and you used bible paper, I'll give it a C+. Get some papers man! :smoke:

11. then why in the world would you use bible paper when a pack of papers is $2?

12. [quote name='"BlazeLE"']

then why in the world would you use bible paper when a pack of papers is $2?[/quote]

Because my friend has my Marley papers. I wasn't expecting my dealer to get the bubblegum kush so quickly, and I haven't had weed in over 14 months, so I lent my friend my papers, and got this just over an hour ago and rolled two out if bible paper. I called ny friend up and he's gonna give me what's left.

13. Hmm, it does look a bit fat but if you fit two grams in there, it must be either really wet or just hella dense. Might have rolled a bit tight if it IS two grams. I would try to put a filter in, even if it's a super short one. Grade: B- :smoke:

14. [quote name='"Yosh139"']Hmm, it does look a bit fat but if you fit two grams in there, it must be either really wet or just hella dense. Might have rolled a bit tight if it IS two grams. I would try to put a filter in, even if it's a super short one. Grade: B- :smoke:[/quote]

It was a bit moist but I didn't give a shit. It's dry now and its a bit loose, but not too loose.

15. Good, you want it juuuuuuuuust right. Like not so tight you can't pull air through it, but not so loose that it falls apart as you're smoking it. Just the right roll and you'll be golden :smoke:

16. [quote name='"Yosh139"']

Good, you want it juuuuuuuuust right. Like not so tight you can't pull air through it, but not so loose that it falls apart as you're smoking it. Just the right roll and you'll be golden :smoke:[/quote]

Well I don't normally roll my joints using a pencil. It's better when I have no papers or I have impatient buyers. Sadly my plant isn't growing this season. I had to contact my dealer from high school. Sadface.

17. D- considering you used bible paper and the pencil trick.

18. [quote name='"420birdy"']D- considering you used bible paper and the pencil trick.[/quote]

Why is bible paper and the pencil trick bad? It smoked amazingly.