How well are you known around the city do you think?

Discussion in 'General' started by crazy barstool, Jan 7, 2013.

1. That's actually a possibility for me at some point!

Come on over to the east coast, stranga!

I've never even seen you post before :laughing: But once I've seen you around and had time to psychoanalyze you, sure! :laughing:

2. I'm on the east coast *cough cough

3. Moon my dear I doubt you'll ever make it this far east, don't get my hopes up

[quote name='"CKTony"']

That's actually a possibility for me at some point!

[/quote]

Its really not all that far. I really wanna go back to Boston too this summer so who knows :smoke:

4. I'd smoke with ya :smoke: But this isn't the "If you could choose any 5 blades to smoke with" thread, I think we're getting off topic :laughing:

5. We'll get our own sesh.

6. Always wanted to smoke with a lion! Haha

7. I too, want to smoke with Tony.

8. [quote name='"CKTony"']

That's actually a possibility for me at some point!

Come on over to the east coast, stranga!

I've never even seen you post before :laughing: But once I've seen you around and had time to psychoanalyze you, sure! :laughing:[/quote]

I've only killed 3/5 people I've meet up with on grasscity, so I'm not crazy...hahaMAHAHAHa!

[quote name='"Elechronic"']"What do you think Sarge, do you think this is paraphernalia?" "Well, it does say 'weed loading surface' on it."

9. Sweeeet. I'll bring the bud you bring the babes :ey:

10. [quote name='"Tokeup2day"']

Sweeeet. I'll bring the bud you bring the babes :ey:[/quote]

I'll bring the rubbers and roofies

[quote name='"Elechronic"']"What do you think Sarge, do you think this is paraphernalia?" "Well, it does say 'weed loading surface' on it."

11. Deal :smoke: me and CKTony said what we needed to say but I'd still smoke with him. If he would with me :laughing:

12. I'm sure a few spot me out, but I don't think it's many. All good with me. :D

I enjoy the city quite much.:love:

13. I'm kind of a big deal.
    :rolleyes:
    :laughing:
    Not!

14. You are me :D :love:

15. If you guys ever come to Colorado Springs don't ask. I hate people.

16. Can I join too?

17. Good thing I'm not a person then :D

18. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']

Can I join too?[/quote]

The more the merrier or however its spelled

Are you close to ny?

19. Hell fucking yes!

Of course dude. Like you said, we said what we needed to say. You're a good guy, and that's all that matters to me. We'd have some amazing discussions no doubt!

I enjoy seeing you post around, and you are certainly welcome to smoke with me any time :)

Despite what you may think, many people admire you and I know I do and would definitely smoke with you :D

20. I'm in NY right now, my other base is Baltimore, Maryland but I come to New York when I don't have school.