How well are you known around the city do you think?

Discussion in 'General' started by crazy barstool, Jan 7, 2013.

1. GC? Probably more than half of the regular posters.

My actual city? Anyone who's been to the Worcester Walmart more than twice in the last 2 years, plus the people I actually see around. And now that I've started taking the bus more often.. more than that.

I don't have any reason to go incognito, though.

2. I think a good amount of people know me here. But im not sure what they think of me :confused::smoke:

3. Mehh, a few I'd say. Idk lol

4. Nobody knows me...I'm a sheep in the dark.

5. Me? Oh yeah. I'm very well known.

LOL...

6. You're definitely a GC giant, I'd definitely smoke one with you if I'm ever in MA.

7. Eh. Just by sheer volume of my posts a good amount of people would recognize me

8. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']

You're definitely a GC giant, I'd definitely smoke one with you if I'm ever in MA.[/quote]

For real I wish I woulda known you lived in ma when I was going to Boston once a month. I drove right by worcester

9. Shut up Jimmy >:[

10. #70 smoking515, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2013
    With a name like Smoking515 and a picture of a business cat smokin a blunt, I might as well be a god:smoke:

[quote name='"Elechronic"']"What do you think Sarge, do you think this is paraphernalia?" "Well, it does say 'weed loading surface' on it."

11. Fucking app

12. Fuck
    Nevermimd haha

Edit: wtf is going onnnn

13. [quote name='"Tokeup2day"']Fuck
    Nevermimd haha

Edit: wtf is going onnnn[/quote]

;)))))

[quote name='"Elechronic"']"What do you think Sarge, do you think this is paraphernalia?" "Well, it does say 'weed loading surface' on it."

Attached Files:

14. All your faulttttt hahaha

15. *blush* Oh stop it.

But on a serious note, there's an open invitation to both of you if either of you come anywhere around here again!

16. [quote name='"Tokeup2day"']

All your faulttttt hahaha[/quote]

I blame the marijuana

17. [quote name='"CKTony"']

*blush* Oh stop it.

But on a serious note, there's an open invitation to both of you if either of you come anywhere around here again![/quote]

Done and if you ever find yourself 6 hours west in upstate ny somewhere along the 90 hit me up, ill find you haha

18. Hey I want to join in on this sesh :smoking:

19. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']

Done and if you ever find yourself 6 hours west in upstate ny somewhere along the 90 hit me up, ill find you haha[/quote]

Or (insert miles to des moines Iowa) southwest from their hit me up in the 515:)