How weed ruined my chances with a girl

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tbnbleader, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Well i was at this girl i really liked house and there was a bunch of us. I dont really smoke that much but everyone else did after a sesh everyone went to the living room and it was just me and her left. After flirting a little with her i got the eyes saying kiss me so i went in slow and right before we kissed her roomates little brother burst into the room and freaked us out. And he didnt really notice us going in and just blurts out wheres the bong i need a yeti. After that she was too embarassed to do anything and nothing happened after that.

2. Come on , you're gay . This is an adult site , not for teeners

• Like Like x 14
  3. Aye man not dissing pot or nothing just putting a thread down to post an opinion. I put it down to see peoples opinions on this .

4. sounds like you're a pussy

• Like Like x 3
  5. W
    Why do i sound like a pussy

6. Because you don't seem to understand that if she was down on you then she could be down on you another time. You make of a small situation a big deal, like a very beta person would, or a pussy if you would prefer. Everybody wants closure. Another time, another place.

• Like Like x 6
  7. Well wasint for my lack of trying competition with 3 other guys and she chose the one who fed her weed but its all good now this was like 2 years ago btw im not still on this i just wanted to make a few people laugh and hear there thoughts

8. Dude weed didnt ruin your chances the petson busting in the room did. Grow up get some hair on what you call your nuts and realize that she didnt like you to begin with. She probably saw the chance to leave and took advantage of it. Lmao "weed ruined my chances". You never had a chance. If anything weed gave you chance.

Sent from my VS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  9. OP just stick to your favorite cereal and Saturday morning cartoons

• Like Like x 9
  10. Two years ago , when you were what 13 , and you 're still crying like a bitch . Now say you just wanted to make people laugh at you . Stay in school .

• Like Like x 2
  11. You don't sound like a pussy. You sound like a goddammed 13 year old. This is an 18+ site. Go back to your pokemons and magic cards.

• Like Like x 4
  12. She prob txted the little bro to come get her.

"OMG. This rando guy wont leave me alone! Come get me"

I find a lot of girls will carry on a convo with a guy who they are totally not interested in giving the impression that they are.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Smh kids these days. Yeah you pussed out, shit I wouldn't have given a fuck if that kid burst in. An now your blaming weed? Lol get outta here summer. Schools starting soon, need to be in bed for school young man.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  14. your young you'll have plenty more chances. wouldn't blame the weed tho just the brother hahah

15. if it's go time it's go time got damn it bro r no bro busting in I would of got naked fuck it hardly ever fails bro I swear

16. how the fuc has that ruined your chances?

17. Weed Before Hoes that just how it goes...

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Seriously, ruthless blades.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  19. I'm just reading these comments thinking "poor OP" lmao

• Like Like x 1