Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How we have changed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ExpandUrMind, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Smoking weed changes everyone for better or worse, and if you dont believe it youre living a lie. Just thought I might mention that I have been smoking for 2 years now heavily. It has definately changed the way I think. It has opened my eyes to many truths and at the same time many trap-doors which I have believed were truths. Then I get high and realize things that I have misconcieved. Then this process repeats over and over. Therefor increasing my perspectives on things and broadening my outlook on life.

How has weed changed you all?

2. similar

3. When I first smoked marijuana, I was like 13, and I believed all the lies in school, and D.A.R.E. about marijauna, etc.... Than when I actually tried it, it was nothing like what the schools said to us. So weed changed the way I thought of schools, the goverment and society, and how many of us are being lied to.

4. I think it has helped me appreciate the little things. Before I started smoking I wouldn't really care if it was a nice sunny day outside, but now I can look outside and just enjoy the view. I've always been pretty relaxed, but I think now I know what things are really important and what things don't matter.

5. I hear ya

6. Wrong there are mental conditions which can be amplified by weed such as schizophrenia. It can be argued that weed makes the weak minded apathetic therefor lazy. Weed has changed peoples life negatively b.c the law is an issue as well.

7. Thiiiiis

8. this makes no sense.. so if someone gets hit by a car while high it's their fault?

Weed has just helped me with my creative thinking process. When I'm high I come up with better designs (I'm a interior design major), and I just try designs that I'd usually dismiss. Those are the designs that end up being fucking great. It's also made me more in-tune with my thoughts. Thank you, marijuana.

9. For myself, marijuana is a gateway drug.

Now, I take extra doses of truth with every bowl and know we're being lied to.

The impending legalization issue actually scares me in a sense; stoners, we KNOW we're being lied to. Can you imagine the fallout and fundamental shift in this country when more and more people realize that they've been lied to by the people that we put in power?

10. #10 Savvy, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009
    what are you talking about?? Did you mean to respond to me? I'm having a hard time understanding your post, but I didn't say anything about the law or driving while high. I said "If someone gets hit by a car", as in if someone is walking down the street high and a car hits them is it their fault? No.

And what do you mean I'm "not on the forum enough"? You have one post. :confused:

[edit]
    by the way you quoted wrong. I didn't say the first paragraph..

11. if feel as if im more relaxed about things. im definitely more open to things as well (i was always a liberal, but with weed i preach even more liberal ideas) and i think my happiness (from weed and life) rubs off on people how seem to enjoy the little things in life lol

12. Mainly its taken me from religous (about the afterlife) to spiritual (about the present life). And like others, it has revealed many truths and falsities. Its made me more analytical and constantly wondering the answers to many questions about society, nature and life. It has made me stop to appreciate everything about existing.

13. Ummm yeah... ok lol. Maybe you should give drugs a break.

14. i have completely bashed the idea of religion in all the times ive been high. it sure helps point out the honesty in the world.

15. I understand the world around me better with the assistance of Marijuana. It's made me write the best essays I've ever written and paint the best canvas' I ever have. It makes me look at the media and the world around me with a different perspective in which I can comprehend that everything, really, is a lie and that I need to live for myself.
    Overall, I am a happier person without pain, and with a different outlook on things.
    I love it...
    :smoke:

16. Seconded, baby, seconded.

17. Weed as shaped the person that I am.IDK if it's better or worse,I guess sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't

18. Weeds made me happier, helped me with damaged nerves that cause me anxiety and interfere with my daily life and has made me appreciate the smaller things in life.

19. Well i think this will be great for a first post :) . Been smoking for about 6 months, got realllly big into it in about the past 2 months. Weed has made me not so high-strung and serious about everything. I have learned to enjoy life more and not be worried about so much or be so stressed out.. Even when im not high. My new outlook on life is that im just goin with it!

20. This is definitely true for me. As well, bud is kinda like my muse... I'm an artist, and I get inspired when I'm high - new ideas, new concepts... things like that.