How was your summer?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SmokeMoar, Aug 29, 2010.

1. Let's here it blades, how was your summer?
    Mine was pretty good. Smoked every day, partied a lot, but for some reason I feel like it didn't live up to the expectations I had. Anyone else?

2. Same this summer sucked wasn't as good as I thought but theres always next year!

I hope?

3. this summer was pretty dope..

plenty of ways to easily buy weed..

cypress hill & slightly stoopid had to be a highlight..

the weather was great...no rain compared to last summer.. plenty of liquor and no trouble with the law

still got about a week left to close it out

4. #4 IRSyKo, Aug 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2010
    Beat as shit, workin a 55 hour a week job that drug tested, didn't do anything all summer and barely see anybody. Couldn't even smoke after 10-12 hour days of constant lifting with no break in the scorching hot sun and all kinds of bullshit in between.

But I quit that job and found a new 1 and things are looking way up in my life and for once I'm pretty happy every day when I wake up.

5. it went to good, to okay, to shitty.

this fall is looking better to be honest.

6. a whole lotta nothin

7. blew a lot of money on trees, money well spent.

8. I worked more than i wanted to but it was nice when i got paid. Smoked some dank for the first time just the other day. Fall is looking to be better tho.

9. good until I moved. lots of nights i dont remember...

10. congrats...good news...find something youre interested in and stay with it..

My summer was meh...I worked tutoring over 100 hours -nice check from that-but didnt get to go anywhere tripwise...see music...etc. Gonna try to make Bear Creek though. :D.....I did move though...and new place is ballin' :D

11. Went too damn fast again. At least classes start soon and I'll be in a new city with stuff to do.

12. #12 Senior__X, Aug 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2010
    took the words right outta my mouth

13. fun, but im strung out. need to clean it up now...

14. This.

15. Not good.

Crashed my car
    almost got kicked out of my parents' house
    didn't do anything memorable

16. It sucked ass. I tore my ACL right before summer started and had to have surgery, which meant I was in constant pain for about a month. Not to mention this was the first summer since I was probably 14 where I didn't have a job, and it was also the first summer where all of my friends decided to work, so I was on the couch, bored out of my skull, in pain for the bulk of it. Not my best summer, next one will be better though.

17. Was ok didn't blaze too much but got drunk for the majority of it.

18. Badass

My friend was house sitting this really nice house on the lake so all my hommies just stayed there and we would just get drunk, smoke bong bowls and blunts, go longboarding, swim, have chicks over, it was sick.

19. Blew well over a grand on festivals. Bought 3 ounces at the beginning of June and smoked those gradually throughout the summer. Didn't really get to chill with friends as much as I had wanted which was a bummer but around here people have their own little networks and agendas so it can be easy to get left on the outside of things. Didn't do a whole lot of partying which is becoming very typical for me, can't party like I used to.

Hung out with my gf a lot and moved into her apartment and then moved out in august to be closer to my new job. Dropped acid for the first time in two years which was very fun.

20. ehh when it was allmost over i use too kinda think i watsed it, cuz i was inside ALOT....
    but i live in texas and it was hot as shit and its just now being really really nice weather

and i did just smoke alllll the time, and i did a few cool things i went too the zoo alot haha and went too marley fest in austin. so yeah it was pretty fun.