How Was Your Saturday Night?

Discussion in 'General' started by TLF1088, Apr 12, 2009.

1. I suppose mine was ok. My friends were all either passed out or heading home by 1am though. It's quarter of 3 now and I'm still full of energy and ready to party.

It was certainly a fun night earlier though, I just wish it lasted longer. Especially when I look back and realize how much money I spent on a few hours of fun.:eek:

2. Yea last night a friend gave me an 1/8 cuz he owed me 20 bucks but didn't have money..anyway me and some frinends smoked like 1/2 last night. Everyone left by like 1..and I got bored as shit I wanted to go out and do something.

But tonight I didn't feel like going out, just stayed in and smoked and browsed GC.. relaxing.

3. I didn't even have any weed of my own tonight or I would have just stayed home and chilled myself. Probably would have been in bed by now sleeping soundly. Instead my friend invites me to a party at his house, provides the beer for me, I get drunk.....everyone passes out. I on the other hand want to keep going. I'm stuck in party mode and can't fall asleep.

4. Tonight was good, it ended early though .

But I smoked at my buddies house all day, drank a little, and then came home. Also, I got 5 somas, 7 1mg xannys, and and 15 10mg percs from various family members of my buddy.

Ahhh gotta love those parents with the hook ups.

5. Pretty bittersweet. Played in the final round of the Battle of the Bands, but ended up losing out to a band that a bunch of friends of mine are in. Then, went and hung out with some friends. Now I'm going to vape and eat some cereal before passing out.

Overall, I've ended Saturday nights in much better moods than the one I'm currently in.

6. It's been good. Woke up around 7, watched a little TV, came to work, smoked some bowls, dicked around, smoke some more, ate some munchies, smoked again and read for a bit, watched some more tv... dicked around some more.. now i'm here again.

7. pretty good, chilled with some friends and we smoked about half eighth rolled into spliffs. haha it was his last night in town for 2 weeks. so it was my first 420. lol

8. depressing and lame.

worked from 11-11, got home.. got high and started thinking about how boring my life is.

ill stop there dont want bad vibes spreadin around.

maybe i should :bongin:

9. Remember, I had to post this. NEVER mix xanax or klonopin or any other barb. with Percocet, oxycontin or any other opiate. My brother found a friend of ours dead on his couch from that a few years back.

My Saturday night consisted of me watching weeds with my girlfriend, me tending the plants, me on GC, me getting laid, me falling asleep, me waking up at 4:45 am Sunday morning for work.

10. *!?* :confused:

11. ...and now I just smoked a fatty bong bowl. :smoking:

12. my saturday night was weird. worked til 10:30pm then smoked a fat bong hit and went out and just cruised around lone wolf style.

13. IT WAS FUCKING SICK MAN IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY.

TOOK 2 SPECKLED CROWNS, DRANK A BOTTLE OF JAGER AND A LITER OF BEAM.

ALMOST FINISHED MY FIRST BOTTLE FOR TODAY THEN GOING CLUBBING.
    FAMILY DINNER IS ALMOST OVER!

But on a not so serious note i have genital wort's, no im kidding. :smoking:

14. My night was cool.

I went and watched that new Fast & Furious movie with this girl I've been talking to recently. It was an ok movie I guess, not as good as the first one.

After that we smoked a few bong bowls at her place & just chilled & talked for a while. No sex, but it wasn't because I didn't try... got to make out for a while though. Meh.

Just made it home.

15. this that bank girl with the nice house?

16. Lmfao whatttt.....

17. How was my night? Fan fuckin' tastic :D
    Went clubbing with loads of people I haven't seen in at least a year, and this chick who's birthday it was almost fainted when she saw me, nice to make an entrance ;). Blazed up in the middle of Manchester at the end of the night and stumbled back into my house about 6 maybe?

Yeah, great Saturday night!

18. Smoked two blunts of haze, wrapped them in a grape dutch of course...:smoking:
    So yeah that was my saturday night thank you for asking.

Attached Files:

19. Pretty boring, I quit drinking, and have no idea how to have fun sober.

20. i'm pretty amazed how fucked up i was yesterday. i started smoking at like around 4pm'ish and i've been smokin the whole day yesterday after that.

cleaned out the kitchen && amazingly went through 60 bucks pretty quick. lol. piicked up a half the night before. damn now that i think about it i did smoke about a 8th.. or a lil less...damn. wth. LMAO.

But yeah, i did alota cooking with the gf, drank a lil boone's farm xD shit tasted like cool aide, ended up drinking alota that shit. cheap alchy ftw. i wanted to go out and adventure last night, but ehh. i was too fucked up.

now i'm awake, just smoked a bowl and im high again, i felt like shit tho because i got like 4 hours or sleep? ahhhhh