How was your Friday night?

Discussion in 'General' started by Havok Se7en, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Just came from a friend's birthday get together, tried some mushroom pizza for the first time, and some bong hits :bongin:

Wasn't the best pizza though, I'm looking forward to trying more. How was your guys' night?

2. Its Friday morning ..
    Fkin Australians

3. But my night was ok. Went to bed at like 11 and now I'm up!

4. Its almost 4:20 pm here lol But i'm gonna roll up a blunt for a friend and I. I've been wanting to smoke a blunt with just another person to see how fried it'll get us. He's bringing his bong too, should be a good day :)

5. It is currently Friday afternoon here in southern Cali so my Friday night has not yet happened, but I will keep you posted. :p

6. Haven't you ever smoked a whole blunt by yourself?

7. Nope. I love sharing blunts

8. Well it's 4:43 and there's over a foot on the ground. My day has been consisting of movies with my girl and smoking all day. Best days ever when you just wanna chill and relax.

9. You should try it, I mean, it is one of the best things ever...You DON'T have to smoke it all at once if you don't want tooo.

Oh and it is 10 till 5 here, as the poster a few above said, I will have to update this as the night goes...

10. I will, pretty sure I wont be able to finish lol Sounds luxurious though

11. Friday afternoon on the east coast, so far just heavy intoxication and television.

12. I was sooooooooo confused when I saw this thread yesterday.

13. Shit, it's Friday?

14. gonna copy this from the whats got you smilin thread

ITS FUCKING FRIDAY NIGHT
    ALL MY FRIENDS ARE HOME FROM COLLEGE
    I got a handle
    My friends got a 30 pack
    and my other friend has an ounce

15. Technically mine is just beginning, but I'm loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovin' it

16. Bored with no dank

17. Stuck at work currently ):

18. No money, no job, been sober from everything for two months. Friends only wanna get fucked up.

Probably watch tv with my dog lol. Woohoo. :rolleyes: someone take an enormous bong hit for a brotha :p

19. Well so far I have just been sitting around all day watching college basketball. I didn't have any classes today so thats the normal routine on days like this. It's almost 4pm where I live so I will most likely be back on here updating throughout the night. Probably gonna go get something to eat with some friends and match on a couple blunts. Come home and drink some brews and some more bball.