how was your friday night, gc?

Discussion in 'General' started by adamp, Jan 24, 2009.

1. friday is keg night at my buddy's apartment so we threw down hard and i got wasted real quick. a few of my friends live in the same building so we partied in a few different apartments..it was pretty fun.

also i was walking by a restaurant at like 4 in the morning and found one of those small folding things that you get the check in and you put the money/card in etc and it had fuckin 69 dollars in it. i was pretty stoked.

was just my night i guess haha. now i'm doin' the wake and bake, gettin blazed! :smoking:

2. Band practice, then split a blunt with my friend, skated, met up with bitches, had them drive me to a friends house, smoked 2 more blunts, went home and ate like 4 slices of meatloaf and mashed potatoes>_>

3. 69 dollars, eh?

4. Terrible.

5. Mine wasn't too bad.... Went out to a dance bar type thing for the first time....

Couple too many jager bombs, and a couple too many beers later I found myself walking home.... over 5 mile walk home..... That fucking sucked...

Only thing I really remember is nearly getting in 2 fights with the same frat boys... Fuckin frat boys.

And laying down on the basketball court covered in snow......

And the pleasure of waking up to some unexplained text messages... :eek:

lol good times :wave:

6. went over to my friends place, just the 3 of us chilled and played halo 3 xbl all night. blazed out of the bong all night and made 5 firecrackers, 3 for each and 2 keify ones we split up :D

even though i can't stand the taste of firecrackers, i managed to pound mine down and ended up havin an amazing body high that lasted til i passed out at 6am this mornin.

overall was a good night, i got to practice my cannabis culinary arts and introduced one of my friends to the world of edibles :p

7. i passed out.

not gonna do much this saturday cuz its gonna rain.

8. i got an eye infection so i probably wouldnt be a good idea to get fucked up, since i already feel dizzy and shit. im bored as shit rite now

9. Drank some whiskey with a friend, smoked some weed, watched some stand-up and ate White Castle. That was about it... Oh and I played some Madden.

10. I chilled with this girl, got a nice back massage I really needed, followed by some head :)
    Dropped her off, smoked a J, got some White Castle, passed out.

I just picked up Max Payne and Repo! The Genetic Opera.
    Gonna watch Repo! now, then grab some dinner and smoke n watch Max Payne.

11. Went to a party at this girls house. The Theme was Office hoes and C.E.O's. We all thought it was a stupid theme. But When your drunk checkin out all these dope ass girlies dressed like office sluts, it turns into a great idea, lmao. :D

12. You know I had a good night last night, because I came in looking at this thread like "Damn, it's only 6:30, he's done a hell of a lot with his night"

Then I realized it was yesterday.