Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How was your first time getting high??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cincle38, Jan 31, 2011.

1. My first time getting high was probably the craziest time of my life. It was like my fifth time smoking so this time I was gone wake sure I got high. I took some and but it in a water bong and lit it up in the bathroom. I took like 8 hits of it and kept coughing and still didn't feel different. I guess the smell leaked out the bathroom cus my mom came knocking on the door and said she smelled something burning and to get out the bathroom. I got out and she searched the room and found the bag and held it up to my face and gave me a long lecture. That's when the high hit me and my heart was racing and my legs kept shaking. I couldn't focus on nothing and it felt like I wasn't in my body. It was really weird and kinda scary. How was ur first time getting high??

2. i smoked out of a shitty pipe in my friends garage for my first time in grade 10. i got fucked. laughed at everything imaginable. i'll always be thankful to those guys for a great transition into weed.

that's what every first timer needs. so for everyone who in the future might get someone high for the first time... be calm about it. help them into the experience, don't pack them a fat bowl and watch them green out.

3. why would you smoke inside with your mom home as one of your first time? i don't understand why anyone would take that risk lol... of course she'll smell it. YOU'RE BURNING SOMETHING!?!

haha anyways, happy toking my friend. did not mean any disrespect btw. it's just funny that you decided to do that :wave:

4. Lol well it was my first time and my bathroom is really small so I thought if I turnt the shower on it would kind of blend in with the smoke but the reason why I got caught I think was because I opened the door to see if my mom was downstairs still and she was so I closed the door but by that time the smoke was already out if the bathroom

5. It was wonderful! My best friend and I made "the dragon", or a gravity bong out of a sobe bottle. We smoked like 3 bowls and we were so fucked up. I was sitting on her bed just looking at my hands "like woah, my hands are moving so trippy", then the next thing I know I look at her and she's just sitting there and we just die laughing, for no reason and for what seemed to be like hours was only a few minutes. I decided that since it was my first time, i'd take pictures of myself to remember. And then we passed out lol end of story... lol here they are :p

Attached Files:

6. I was really really young. smoked out of a shitty J rolled by me. Thought it was rolled sweet though. got higher than I ever have from pot. started jumpin on a trampoline with friends. Saw a cop drive by. Paid attention to the cop too much. missed the trampoline. Cracked head open on random slab of concrete. hours in hospital waiting room bleeding. 12 staples in head. smoked next day.

awesome short sentences

7. i got lost in a forest.

for like 4 hours, then found my way out.

and i wasnt even high, the next day smoked a joint and made apple juice with nesquick in it.

8. Yea I wish would of known that smokin to much weed for the first time would fuck me up like that but I was just so focused on getting high

9. My first time, 3 years ago, still in high school but my buddy knew I never smoked and I told him I wanted to try it. He called his dad and his dad asked him what we were going to do and my friend says smoke and whatever. I was like wtf? He said ill get as high as I want, he had pipes bubblers bongs and a vape, and about Half pound of sone dank. I had fun that night.

10. That's the kind of bong I made and after takin 8 hits I thought my mind was gone so I got paranoid

11. i took probably 3 fat rips from a plastic bong, coughed a bunch then i looked at myself in the mirror and started to crack up then i got a bunch of bananas and at them we looked so retarted cus we were basically depp throating them and laughing HAHAHA good times......:cool:

12. After homecoming junior year. Smoked regs out of a bowl in my friend's van. Took about 6 hits and got stoned. Couldn't stop laughing that night, had endless munchies, and I remember how amazing it sounded to hear my friend play the drums. Then on the way home I listened to Strawberry Fields and it sounded so amazing. Came home and was high for another 3 hours in my room. Overall a great experience, I'll never forget the first few times I got high...

13. my first time was 7yrs ago i was 13, it was the 3rd week of HS(i was a freshman), one of my now friends was a sophomore...we were hanging out with our crew before school started, he asked who wanted to blaze...no one wanted to get caught or be late so i said fuck it lets go! so we stepped off the school lit up in some peoples front yard...sprayed on some cologne popped in gum...we had 2 go thru the main office since school started and the gates were locked walked by the desk just said we were late...he went his was i went to my art class:D did really gud had a gud convo with my class mate i shared a desk with me and her became friends after my red ass eyes stoke a convo that day

14. First time I didnt feel anything.

Second time in my friends garage smoking half a J left over from first time. I felt it the second I started walking away. It was like my whole body was tingling and I had no balance. Then we went inside and hung out, and I kept going outside because I was convinced they would know I was high (Which they obviously did, they smoekd with me) but that scared the shit out of me. Then the food came so they ate inside while I ate outside cause I was scared. Anyway I thought it was funny thinking back on it. Im super duper baked right now so if this is hard to read sorry.

15. didnt even know i was stoned till i couldnt stand up and everything was hilarious. thats what six bowls of dro does to a rookie. lol

16. I ate toast with my friends and we made toast-related jokes.

17. First time was in sophomore year with my friend on the golf team, we were playing a practice round with our coaches playing in the group behind us and whipped out some dank and a pipe, so we smoked in the bathroom. We didn't get caught and I got pretty stoned for the few hits I got in. Second time was also sophomore year, on my birthday. The same guy got me some legit edibles and we munched on them walking into school. Halfway through our first class we were sitting there looking at each other and it hit us. I was baked for the entire day and all the way home.

18. I took ONE hit from a joint. I coughed so much I didn't want another. I was at my older brothers apartment, and it was chill. His apartment was mellow, the walls were dark red, big plasma screen TV. We watched an NHL game, and i was just happy and things were going slower then usual :smoke:

19. The first time I smoked bud was before a basketball game and we walked about a block away from the school to get out of site. When we got out of site by a forest preserve my friend pulled out a pipe but it was clogged so he pulled out a receipt. I took a hit coughed a couple times then hit it again. I was not feeling much but we went back to the game and ate chips then went and watched the game, didn't feel anything.

20. It was wonderful. I took 4 or 5 hits from a joint of headies with two kids in my development and got the low fps high. I was riding my bike to my house and there was this huge hill in my neighborhood and it was crazy. Felt like I was flying. Got home and ate half a box of fruitloops with no milk and watched that 70s show online. Then Passed out and had the greatest sleep of my life(until my first dmx sleep). Ah I wish I could get that high again.