Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How was your first experience smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GreenSpirit, Oct 18, 2011.

1. My first experience was just smoking out of a blunt, in a playground at night. I didn't get high and I didn't enjoy it at all. Now it's your turn :)

2. The first time I smoked weed... I didn't really get that high. I felt a little giddy though. After we smoked we hung out at a playground where we just sat for a while and then walked to Taco Bell (my ultimate I-just-got-stoned restaurant now). Coming down was the worst part, I felt so depressed.

My first high was rather... saddening if anything. I can't really tell you about my times after that... because my mind goes blurry. XD

3. Can pipe, got high as fuck! Loved it but was paranoid. Couldn't talk for shit, just laugh. Vision was mad bright and colorful and sharp.

4. my friend who smoked with my for the first time started freaking out and I was concentrating on making sure she was okay and relaxed so I don't remember it all that well. The second time was awesome though :)

5. I didn't really enjoy it other than how I felt almost as if I could literally feel the bass in the car we were in. Other than that it just made me paranoid and hurt my throat like a mothafucka!

6. First time i smoked was at a party after prom with a homemade steam roller. I didn't get very high but the first time I got super high I was in a park during lunch time and it was so hard to get back to the car cause had to go over a lil stream with rocks and a hill

7. It was the summer of 6th grade, i was fish-bowling in a shed with a bunch of older kids, they just asked if i wanted in. I ended up coughing up a lung. :rolleyes:

8. I went up to the biggest stoner I knew and said I want to try weed. We smoked a j and all I remember was the emphasis on the orange hairs but I didn't get high. He did.

9. I got stoned the first time and just sat there. it was awesome

10. [quote name='"legitcamper"']my friend who smoked with my for the first time started freaking out and I was concentrating on making sure she was okay and relaxed so I don't remember it all that well. The second time was awesome though :)[/quote]

The second time is always awesome for everyone haha xD

11. Smoked blueberry out of a 32 oz Gatorade bottle (gbong w/ glass slide) at a forest preservation area...

Got so high I thought I was getting struck by lightening...

Went into giant Eagle thought I was in 1965(random date I knows)

Got some munchie food, wandered about the store for a bit went back to my spot and cooked up a smorgasbord of amazing food. Best meal, night, sleep of my life.

12. I was straight edge for four and a half years, and when I broke up with my ex, I realized that the only reason I was still claiming that stupid title was because of her.
    So, about a month later, I decided to do a bunch of a hard drug we can't discuss all day at work with a coworker of mine.
    He gave me more to take home with me afterwards. After work, a friend of mine called and told me she was throwing a huge party for her birthday.
    So, of course, I went.
    I bought two packs of cigarettes (worst decision ever) for the party.
    My friend who was throwing the party brought an old crush of mine from high school, who is now my girlfriend of three years, and we drank all night (while I occassionally snuck into the bathroom to do the unmentionables I had been given).
    Finally, we broke out this three foot bong and smoked three or four bowls in a row between six people.
    I ended up running out of unmentionables and my girlfriend and I went to bed.
    It was a pretty great night.
    And so much for the gateway drug bullshit. :p

13. [quote name='"KillerKush"']Smoked blueberry out of a 32 oz Gatorade bottle (gbong w/ glass slide) at a forest preservation area...

Got some munchie food, wandered about the store for a bit went back to my spot and cooked up a smorgasbord of amazing food. Best meal, night, sleep of my life.[/quote]

Sounds like an awesome times. I'm jealous!

14. [quote name='"KillerKush"']Smoked blueberry out of a 32 oz Gatorade bottle (gbong w/ glass slide) at a forest preservation area...

Got some munchie food, wandered about the store for a bit went back to my spot and cooked up a smorgasbord of amazing food. Best meal, night, sleep of my life.[/quote]

That sounds awesome!

15. Summer of 8th grade. A one hitter, a dime of dank, and 3 paranoid kids standing in the woods. After we finished it my chest was on fire, but due to the events that followed, I still have never laughed as hard as I did that night. Walked back to one of said friends house and stood outside it for 10 minutes too scared to go in. Finally did, and we made hotdogs, ate 'em and passed out. :D

16. Age 14, bench in the middle of a park/half-forest thing, with the new kid in class who became a buddy over time (have lost touch no, don't really miss him). Had a joint of weed and a joint of catnip. Didn't really feel a lot, except for the fact that my vision seemed clearer. Got a headshot off the weed-joint (maybe a bad idea, coughed up half a lung). Burped up smoke two hours later.

17. i first smoked at the end of eigth grade in my backyard with 2 other friends. it was maybe a half gram out of a loosely rolled computer paper...

18. [quote name='"cincinnatiswag"']i first smoked at the end of eigth grade in my backyard with 2 other friends. it was maybe a half gram out of a loosely rolled computer paper...[/quote]

LOL mine was rolled loose as hell too lol

19. New Years a few years ago. 4 blunts of Jamaican Red Hair... Drove to dudes house, rolled it up. Smoked up in the basement, went up played Mortal Combat till midnight, then partyed hardy. I was paranoid as fuck at first, but then mellowed out and had a hell of a night.

20. Absolutely terrible.