How was your day?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kellychronic, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Just a thread on how your day was? Mine was going good, i was going to get off work early. then my boss says she needs me to stay like to hours late not doing anything just waiting to clean there mess. shit sucks

2. Why thank you for asking, hope your day ends well.

I woke up jet lagged and fucking sick with a badass flu, been throwing up all over the house while watching dexter and rooney's street football show(or whatever it's called) simultaneously on laptop and tv.I can't move my body or sit comfortably. I have not had any fucking thing at all to eat and it's 1:10 AM. Empty stomach, bad fever, throwing up and sweating but I'm freezing.

Plus I've been in bed for over an hour and still can't sleep.

Today was a good day.

3. god damn man the news just came on with the flu too. shits gettin scary, and my daughter has a cough and im worried ;\

4. got my financial aid money this morning, pick up a quad, smoke the whole day and skated at night. almost got side swiped on the way to the skatepark

5. Shit, I just googled it and damn, everyone is getting it.

Shit, make sure your daughter get enough vitamins before the flu kicks in. That emergen-c drink will also help man.

Hope she get well soon man.

6. +rep for your concern thanks

7. Pretty fucking good.

8. Why thank u for asking.

It was okay. I didnt do much but i did plenty. lol. Just glad to be in bed now :)

How was ur day (Poster below)