How was everyones day?!

Discussion in 'General' started by BluntSmoka420, Apr 6, 2011.

1. I aced my two exam's and feel like i did good on my essay! Time to finally be able to smoke a bowl :smoke: ahh sometimes life feels so good

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vbwKAnrOh0&feature=feedu[/ame]

2. i had a brutal exam and got it back yesterday (after waiting a month!). i got an A. i was sure i bombed... so i feel pretty good today. just finished a good paper, too. no worries left for the week.

3. I felt terrible this morning because i couldn't afford medicine. I didn't go to class because my anxiety from not having my medicine convinced me not to go. Although I did two loads of laundry and went grocery shopping before going to dinner with my paps. All in all it felt mildly productive minus the few set backs. Im determined to make tomorrow a better day! smoke on!

4. I climbed a volcano and blazed it at the top.

I then later fainted in the line at walmart and went face first into the floor.

Not quite face first but my shoulder and chin took quite a hit, my chin is cut pretty good and my shoulder hurts like a fucker. Elbow does as well for some reason.

Rung my bell nice too, my head was ringing and throbbing when I came to. I think I had a mild concussion.

Definitely a day of big highs and even bigger lows.

Had tacos for dinner tho so that was nice.

5. Whyd yo faint

6. Not too much.

7. That shit happened to me once when i had my knees locked for too long

8. Low bloodsugar is my guess, I hadn't eaten anything but a pancake and some bacon the whole day. Once I had some food I felt much better.

Yeah man, never fainted before, weirdest shit ever. It was like coming back from a crazy trip when I woke up.

9. Yeah its a headrush...must be why the choking game use to be so popular

10. i get the faints all the time when i am high and i stand up from a sitting motion.

about my day, i dont even wanna talkl about it.

11. I spent 3 god damn hours at the ass fuck DMV only to shell out $120 to get my license reinstated. I could've spent that money on alcohol. pissed. Then I went to Subway and talked to this cute chick that works there, I'ma try and get dat ass. Then I took a four hour nap so I'll be up all night. awesome. that video was funny I'm gonna play Black Ops now.

12. It was kind of a bitch, but it's just good to be home now and relaxing, with plenty of the greenery to knock me out. My car is down and not getting repaired until this weekend, so until then i rely on rides to get me into work (i work about 40 minutes away- walking distance).
    SO anyways, before i went into work I went on a hour or two walk to wake up for the day and then got home only a half hour or so before i had to go back in. Long story short, no ride, so I had to jog my ass back up there and work a full shift. TOOOOO much movement, good to be home

13. What kind of trip? Shrooms, acid, other?

14. Worked from 10 to 7, ate some taco bell and sat by the lake, talked to my cousin for a bit and played some games until now. About to crash and chill all tomorrow and then I get paid on Thursday. :smoke: