How upset was I lmfao, sheesh. Ilgm has my vote!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by DreamingOfSweetChiba, Apr 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Dude, I'd launch nukes.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Omg thank you I’ve sent the pm... I think. “Start a conversation” link?
    Thank you. So much.

Recently I was given some thing from a buddy that tried growing hydro recently, most of which works with soil. There was this product line “Microbe Life”. There was photosynthesis plus, nourish-L, and a bloom booster from the same line although I don’t recall the name. And I swear humus kept popping out at me on each bottle but I was pronouncing it like the food product hummus. I had no idea what it was but I kept seeing that word. Well I used the photo plus and nourish-L in my last watering and their feeding will follow up either later today or tomorrow morning. It looks like I did something right lol I mean I read the label, but it didn’t get any of what I got from watching the video and reading the articles. I KNEW watering too much would essentially wash away all the good stuff. But humus products will keep those nutrients in the root zone! That’s dope! I’m definitely thankful for your help!

Attached Files:

3. I let my emotions get me going pretty bad.

4. upload_2019-4-17_11-32-46.jpeg
    This was the pack.

5. And I’ve reached out, and they’ve gotten back to me. I just feel so bad I’ve been bitching so hard, I wish I would’ve handled it better.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. What they looking like now. looks like some are in preflower so will double/tripple in size 4 oz is doable with autos quite easily you wanna hit them with 20-24 hrs of light per day. And when they replace the seeds add these in 3L pots and grpw the along sode the autos while the autos finish. As soon as the autos finish your plants should be ready for 12/12.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dont 12/12 an auto wtf seriously! Talk about cutting the yeild even more....

Dude if ya want help with auto hit up my auto help thread its in the sticky section theres auto growers there that can offer alot of knowledge.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. #69 loki125, Apr 21, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
    Auto at pre day 20 flower then a week later then fewmore days after 20180921_180306.jpg 20180926_150706.jpg 20180929_112646.jpg

Edit actully theres 5 days between 1st and seconf and 3 days between 2nd and 3rd. Thats a 2.5x2.5ft tent. Autos can do well if grown Correctly.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I’m going up to snap some pics soon. I put a scrog in yesterday and WOW. I was doubting them as autos and doubting putting a scrog in. But man they’ve been under scrog for all o 16-18 hours and they’ve turned up, branches that struggled to reach where I put them yesterday are able to reach the next square. And because of all of the hst I did to them and thinking I may have stopped at the perfect time (pure coincidence) they’re thriving. Feed at about 800 ppm for the first time yesterday and wow.

10. I have to admit man, the autos are shaping up really nice. The company refunded my purchase which was nice of them, so I’m thinking of actually buying a 4x4 and growing strictly ILGM stock in it lol but really tho, I’d overslept and missed the offer, but they were going to send me whatever seeds I’d wanted. Anything lol, but I didn’t respond and because I was bitching so much they just decided to refund which was also cool.

• Like Like x 1
  11. B3A0EC46-F5A4-4ECE-95D9-37BF820662CD.jpeg 02E10F38-239D-409D-BF2A-9589923C5846.jpeg EE74853E-3A7C-41A8-9668-FC5CA570FB42.jpeg A60A409B-EC1B-42FA-A067-02198929791C.jpeg 6A4DC6C7-31A9-4978-BC57-09192FF62343.jpeg D318A047-BA0F-4039-B715-102583E03DD6.jpeg 81202CDC-BDA2-470D-B53C-D5E0B5AE93E0.jpeg
    Here’s how they are looking along with my vegging Bergmans Gold Leaf

Attached Files:

12. DreamingOfSweetChiba,

I'm glad you are happy and that things worked out for ya. Your plants look awesome. I just did a harvest of Gold leaf. I posted a tea made with Fulvic acid for larger yields check it out at that link I posted
    Follow this link it will be post #36

Humic Acids Man

13. #75 loki125, Apr 22, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    Looking good dude keep it up but i would ease off the traning as shes in flower dont wanna piss her off too much lol

14. Ok, ILGM you have outdone yourselves. I’ve gotten two deliveries from ILGM. A 5 pack of feminized white widow, and a 20 pack of feminized white widow! Thanks a million!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Now that's awesome news. I'm glad we bumped into each other Otherwise this never would have happened.
    If there is any other problems just give me a shout ok
    and the offer still stands on getting that yield up to par .. k

• Like Like x 1
  16. @ILGM Will @Stacy ILGM

Guess what I did! I bought a 3rd tent. Guess what I’m going to grow in it! ILGM’s seeds!!! No bullshit, after all of this, I feel like I owe y’all! So if y’all got some stickers or something like that to mark your territory you know how to find me! Well in complete honesty I’ve only got a total of 6 seeds not from y’all so just about everything I’m growing is ALREADY your stock! Thanks for everything!

• Like Like x 2
  17. That's cool I have 4 tents and a big flower room in my home. I'em not married so I can do what I want to … lmao
    You have to keep me posted. I just went out and got more of my soil amendment and what a find it turned out to be. I've taken 300 lbs so far and there's more to get Fu&#* get. I already know it has 16 to 18 Amino acids I'em still waiting to hear from the lab on their findings of my soil amendment. But any way I made a video yesterday getting this amendment when I post it i'll send you a link. I'm sure that you'll find it very interesting for sure

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Definitely do! I look forward to watching as learning!