Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How unique / different are our highs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by zeekool, Dec 23, 2014.

1. #1 zeekool, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2014
    I've been smoking for the better part of a decade and I've come to realize that different people have different types of highs. Same bud, same amount, but some people for instance have more visual highs or more energetic highs or more munchie-oriented highs.
    I tend to have more visually and auditorily (a new adverb version of auditory) trippy highs. For example, the world kind of rocking backing and forth; minor audio hallucinations; very heightened sense of hearing; etc.
    The following is not allowed to be posted within our community:

Â¦j. Discussion of other drugs including pharmaceuticals, supplements and ‘legal' herbs used as intoxicants. Note: Cannabis, caffeine, alcohol and tobacco can be freely discussed.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general-forum-feedback/899395-grasscitycom-forum-guidelines.html

Could this be a sign of potential schizophrenia or psychosis? Or is this just a situation where different people are wired a little differently? I do have an amount of family history of mental illness on my dad's side, I don't know just how much of a thing that is though.

Oh one last thing I've always had really long, detailed, vivid and I guess creative dreams. I almost always remember a couple a night. And when I was little I would lucid dream probably 25% of the time.
    Aand I have slightly debilitating AD(H?)D.
    And I freestyle rap surprisingly well (mentioned bc maybe this points to my mind being a little more "unhinged" / loose / uncontrolled? I do definitely rap best when I'm not paying attention and doing it subconsciously)

2. #2 zeekool, Dec 23, 2014
  3. #3 zeekool, Dec 23, 2014
    Btw I prob average smoking weed like 3 times a day so this is something I'm legitimately worried about, since if it is potentially me fucking my mind up then I def need to chill with smoking so much, and so I really appreciate any help/advice anyone can give.

4. My highs seen the same as yours. My hearing is heightened, I have mild auditory hallucinations, my creativity spikes, I overthink things and play out crazy scenarios in my head, I become a thinker.

I think so much it almost drives me crazy sometimes. I've thought myself into a panic before. My stoned thoughts also translate over to my sober mind. It scares me a little, but I know it's making me a better person.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #5 zeekool, Dec 23, 2014
    Word I feel you man, I definitely think weed makes me a better person it makes me a lot more patient and understanding.
    That's cool that you get the same type of high hopefully that means its just a normal thing haha

#bump

6. I think everyone gets sound hallucinations. I even get them sometimes after a day or so after smoking weed. Then i eat, watch something funny and zone out until i go to sleep.