How u gona play me like that GC?/xmas plans

Discussion in 'General' started by 1Trismegistus1, Dec 13, 2010.

1. lol I was on fb and saw that GC posted the article about miley cyrus smoking salvia. Yall deleted my thread about it though, I see how it is GC lol ;)

so this isn't a useless post, I better come up with an actual topic.

uhhhhhhhhhh

What do you guys plan to do for xmas, going over families house? friends? gettin high forever alone?

Personally I'm gonna go over my recently found mothers house for the first time in 20 years for xmas. Her dad (my other grandpa) is pretty wealthy, so I'm hoping he hooks it up for the 20 missed years of xmas lol, my mom was saying he gives his daughters 1000$ for their birthdays every years, so how bout hookin me up with a G G-pa?

2. Im going to shoot something, then blow other things up

3. A G for Ganja wouldn't be a bad christmas present, I second that. Personally, I'll just be chilling with my family, eating insane food, blowing up fireworks and getting drunk and high. And yeah, a bit of work too to afford all that :D

4. Mine will be spent mostly with my kiddo until after we're done with opening presents. Then he'll go to his dad's. I'll probably end up going to my boyfriend's house later in the day. We may or may not smoke. I guess it depends on what's going on, haha.

Not too exciting, but that's okay.

5. Smoke weed and order Chinese food. Just another ordinary day for this Jew.

6. Prolly get dads gifts if there are some (don't really ask for/expect stuff like i used to)

Then get mom's when she drives down. The day after I'm goin to my multimillionaire great aunt and uncles and hopin for some Goooooooooooooooooodsssssssss hahaha, try to convince em to smoke some and drink scotch with me, fuck it it's the holidays!