How tolerent do you think you are to weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by john_500_y2k, Mar 28, 2009.

1. #1 john_500_y2k, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
    Me and a mate curious to see the results.

1-10 scale

1 being not tolerant at all
    10 would technically mean that you can't get high on weed at all

This sort of thing obviously relies on honesty and a very tiny amount of thought.

Thanks to everyone that votes and comments would be awesome to view and talk about.

2. i used to smoke every day now i try to smoke every 3 or so and i can get high off like nothing i swear to god one small one hitter bowl will get me ripped

3. I'll give myself a 7.
    Definitely have more endurance than the average smoker.
    But you start giving me hash and big bong rips and I'll be sent downtown underground upside down.

4. I'd say i'm a 5 now, i used to be hella tolerant but since we've been in a bit of a drought where i live i haven't smoked as much and as since my tolerance has dropped, probably was about a 7.5 at my highest tolerance.

5. i voted 2, because i've only smoked a handful of times since the start of '09

6. I voted 4, I smoke all the time but can't seem to build a decent tolerance :eek:

7. Man I wish I was around a comfortable 4-6 but I am around a 8-10. I can for sure smoke and hold my shit together way more then the average person. Just like What'sThatSmell said you give me some big bong rips of dank and some hash I would be completely sideways.

8. 2-3. Don't have bud much.

9. "On a scale of one to ten Im ATLEAST a nine."

10. a high 9, I do a get a buzz.. if you voted 10 then DIAF

11. Not sure...I have only started smoking daily recently, but I do need 2 bowls of my mids to get high now (but its me and 2 roommates smoking also) from my bong. Not sure where that puts me, but I think my tolerance is definitely higher because at first 3 hits out of a bong (about a bowl since we passed it around) would get me pretty high, now I need 6 or more.

12. I voted an 8 i still get high but i need more then the average guy

13. i just finished a t break so ima at a 1 w00t w00t.

14. i build tolerance so damn fast and i dont even blaze that much. its not very cool

15. why would you want one? lol

but i voted a 7

16. I dunno, on one hand everyone with a tolerance doesn't want it, but on the other hand, not having a tolerance makes me feel like I seem "all talk" when it comes to pot, when in reality I smoke pretty often and know a decent amount.

17. I put 4, and i've been chiefin for like 6 and a half/7 years...
    and i calculated the number by considering also the potency of the weed, and the different methods, and amount smoked daily....

shit, i've smoked shwag but mostly smoke fire since like year 2 of my smoking journey...and thats how u know really how tolerant u are cuz it has the most thc, the reason ppl. get high...i smoke bub bowls daily, have ripped bongs wit dank and oil, gravities, the whole 9 never panicked or tripped out...got very very high tho..

so im not 2 tolerant b/c i keep it in mind 2 smoke the amount of dank that gets me faded, not a set amount that i smoke after im already high...that shit fucks ur tolerance...:smoking:

18. I voted 8 I can usually tell how high I am but I can act normal almost no matter what

19. 8 maybe a 9.Without other drug's I only get a head change somewhat,unless it is hash.

20. I'd say I'm anywhere between 5 and 7.

The only smoking methods that'll fuck me up are the big big bong hits...:D