How to you catch the runoff from a smart pot?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by motoxer, Oct 22, 2014.

1. I have one but it seems like this is gonna be a pain in the ass

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Bipolar_Crazy_Patrick, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    How much space do you have? You using a tent? Synthetic or organic? I was growing organic so no flushing and I had decent space so I used a baby pool. Cheap and effective. Like 6 bucks.

3. My wife scored some dough trays from a pizza restaurant. They left them out by the trash. It's nice to have a wife who likes to salvage other people's garbage.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413996627.812052.jpg

4. use the cheap plastic run off trays you find at any hydro or garden center. take a reiable absorbant cloth or dedicated towel to dab up the excess and wash it clean when done. Not a lot of work unless you are growing a zillion plants. But growing this weed is not a lazy man's endeavor.

5. smart pots are great outside. A real pain inside. I'd rather use a 5 gal bucket than a five gallon smart pot. My outdoor smart pots are 20 gallon, and I really like them for growing on top of bear ground.

otherwise you can get saucers for them on amazon

6. #6 MayorMcStoned, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    Bare ground? Because Bear ground sounds like its adding a whole different element of danger to your grows. Lol.

7. you go out and look for some bear droppings. Put your smart pot right on top of them. Those bears will protect that spot and keep the deer away.

8. i wish there was a like button

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Bottom right hand corner of your post boss. Or if you're on the app, its in the upper right hand corner.

10. what sort of magic is this

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. It's organic but I'm very limited on space. It's in a homemade 2 by 2 by 4 ft grow cab

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum