Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to work with shatter?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by whiteboyy09, Mar 1, 2015.

1. It explodes and I lose a bunch every time with this new stuff. Most brittle stuff I've had

2. Use your fingers to break it not your dabber or flatten it out and it will be easier to break pieces off with your dabber the thinner it is

3. exhale on it like you're breathing on a foggy window. it should soften up a little bit, then fold it in the wax paper and squeeze to flatten it. then use your fingers to break off a tiny piece (if its still too brittle) and just dabsketball it.

4. Its in a container though

5. Take your Dabber or tool you are using to chip a piece off and heat it up a little bit!  This will make the hot utensil cut thru the Shatter quite nicely without flinging it around the room. 

6. I agree with coraygc, I heat up the dabber every time.

7. Thanks I'll try that

8. Idk wax is annoying

Sent from this guy

9. *facepalm*

Take it out maybe

10. Snap with fingers warm dabber up for 2 seconds and poke. if it's too shatter like than you need to keep it between your finger to make it workable.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum