Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to vape shatter wax?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Balloon77, Apr 16, 2020.

1. I’ve had pax 3 for over four years now and have never had the chance to put the concentrate chamber to use. So I got some extremely sticky shatter wax, that’s eagerly awaiting for me in the freezer. As I have never tried concentrates before and, more specifically, tried them using PAX 3 I would be grateful, if you could share some tips for me. Like how do you make sure you don’t waste a drop of wax? Some people heat their tools for wax to drip right into whatever device that they are using. Others recommend putting tools in the freezer before using them, so that wax doesn’t stick to them. As far as splitting up concentrates is concerned, do you think putting frozen wax in a silicone jar and then gently smashing it would be a good idea? To avoid cutting small pieces every single time before usage?

2. Buy Humbolt Sai atomizer. What I use. Works f'n great. later bought the gold atomizer special edition for my g/f. buy a cheap mod box. Vape at 19° Keep bangin that button for the the heat and u Good 2 go

PM me and ill maybe post some of tools for the job in this topic.

3. Did you even read what I wrote? Why would I want to buy something, if I already have what I need? My question regards handling wax and how to vape it using PAX 3.

4. I'm not familiar with the pax 3 but most portable vapes have a solid chamber you p<t in for concentrates, once you have that in the pack just brake a piece of shatter off and put it in there. I dont believe the pax has a button so just know it will probably take a few hits before it starts hitting good. There really is no good way to handle concentrates, they are either super sticky or so hard they fly around like rocks when you try to brake it. Lol good luck

5. #5 Balloon77, Apr 22, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    Thanks for the input man! I know that there is no right or wrong way of handling wax, I just want to hear how people do it in their own way, why they prefer it in the first place. Vaping wax with PAX 3 is a subsidiary question, that's relatively easy to solve. The thing that I'm struggling with the most is the stickiness of wax and how messy it can become, if you don't take this whole procedure seriously.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well my man if it is good shatter I just brake a piece of with my fingers and drop it in the bong but with stickier things like wax and buffer I use tools like these.
    20200422_081706.jpg 20200422_081717.jpg

7. #7 Balloon77, Apr 22, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    This would not work with my wax, as it's extremely sticky at room temperature, hence why I started this topic in the first place. I know what tools to use, I just don't know how to use them properly. Do you freeze them or heat them up before usage?

8. Ok I got ya.... you can only brake it with your fingers directly in the freezer. But what I like to do with the sticky wax is get the tool warm that way it will actually separate a piece of the wax without picking up the whole ball. But to be honest with you man it's just a pain in the ass and there is no way around it, push into the wax with the tool and try to apply pressure and twist that is about the best advice I can give.