Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to use your high for good?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Daft Funk, Aug 1, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Efoni"']

your a dumbass, if u want to get smart just quit weed an study dummy, why the hell would you mix productive and weed, do one or the other fool[/quote]

Nice knowing you

2. [quote name='"Efoni"']

your a dumbass, if u want to get smart just quit weed an study dummy, why the hell would you mix productive and weed, do one or the other fool[/quote]

No YOU'RE a dumb-ass. If you smoke for any reason other than improving your psyche you're a lost soul.

3. theres actually a thread on here to hurry and write somethin down when your high haha

4. I can use my high and bake some cookies for an elementary school class but then the teacher would ask who the fuck am I so I'll just tell them that I'm a free baker but I'm not Michael Jackson lol