Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to use vaporized weed ???

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by jonas4mLA, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Hey everyone I am currently saving all the vaped weed and have a decent amount now and I was wondering what are some efficient ways to use it. Ideally I would like to make butter w it but I'm not too sure if vaped weed would still get you hi ??

2. It will get you high, but it really depends on how much you vape your ABV (Already Been Vaped).
    Unfortunately it will taste HORRIBLE! So I wouldn't suggest making butter unless you have a recipe in mind that will cover a very strong, bad flavor.

If you've never experienced an ABV, or edible high I would suggest something small to try it out. Firecrackers, Canna-peanut butter, single serving oil; all those are on the front page of this thread. Substitute ABV in place of the fresh weed called for in the recipes. You will need to use more than the recipe calls for as some of the cannabanoids have been removed in the vaporizer. Most suggest twice as much to start with, but I will caution you, if you don't vape your weed too dark (ie. you can see a little green in it still) try 1.5 times as much first.

Personally I have been making a tincture with mine. It's the best way to extract all the goodness. Then you can infuse it into damn near anything.

[​IMG]

Also known as a Golden Dragon in its unreduced form.

Edibles, drinks, elixirs, topicals, etc. The sky is the limit.

My experiences with ABV edibles have shown to me the great medicinal value of MJ. In heavy doses it is a great pain reliever and sleep aid, as mostly whats left is CBDs and CBNs and little THC. In smaller doses I have found it helps with anxiety.

3. Just use a bong w flavored water I use sugarfree cherry koolade

4. Thanks for the reply Jojo ! That oils looks good if you don't mind briefly describing the steps to create a simple oil or butter with the vaped weed. And as far as smoking it with flavored water just doesn't sound appetizing lol

5. That picture is my last Golden Dragon. It's an alcohol extraction made using 190 proof Everclear. The link to that process is in my signature. I detailed the process starting on about page 75.
    Sorry, too high for more details now.

Basically, remember you can make any recipe with ABV. It will just require more than fresh.

6. I would make firecrackers.

7. Have no clue what firecrackers are, would you please elaborate?

8. I would def try this but use good kush and not vaped weed. Does anyone know if it's ok to eat the ground up buddz once it's baked ?

9. "Old Hippie" had an interesting experience!

Capsule Warning: The AVB Experiment That Went Wrong (news – 2012)
    Capsule Warning: The AVB Experiment That Went Wrong

His eating about an hour before made his experience more intense- see my comment that I posted.

Science: Oral intake of a cannabinoid together with a meal improved bioavailability by avoiding first-pass metabolism (abst - 2009)
    International Association for Cannabis as Medicine

Intestinal lymphatic transport enhances the post-prandial oral bioavailability of a novel cannabinoid receptor agonist via avoidance of first-pass metabolism. (abst - 2009)
    Intestinal lymphatic transport enhances the post-p... [Pharm Res. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI

Granny :wave:

10. You can do it with vaped bud as well! I hear you just need 3x more. And yes you can eat the ground up bud.