Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to use vapolution vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by snorkly, Sep 26, 2009.

1. I don't think I'm using my vaporizer correctly. Here is what I do:

Turn the vaporizer on and let it sit for 5 minutes. I've varied the settting between about 1oclock and 2oclock
    Put a small plug of weed in the tube, that fits snuggly in the tube. About 1 hit worth if I were smoking it.
    Pull the washer around the tube upward, so that the tube hit's the bottom.
    Pull the tube back out and push the washer down so that the tube sits about 1/4 inch above the bottom
    Put the tube back in, and wait about 30 seconds.
    Draw through the tube

This results in a small amount of visible fog/smoke coming through the tube. It's a very light hit. After that the plug is not visibly changed in color.

What am I doing wrong?

I'm cautious, because one time, I tried leaving the tube in for 2 minutes and there was a lot of vapor. But I scorched my lungs. It was really not good.