Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to use SurGel to pass your drug test TODAY

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RiddleTheBat, Apr 10, 2014.

1. I've been looking up and reading on some of these "how to's" and most of them are not straight forward and dont give clear advice on what to do. I thought I'd break it down into parts, on how I did it and passed the test. Though this method has worked for me and my friends, most SurGel methods go with 1 box of Surgel and that seems to work for some people so if you only want to take one box of SurGel, be my guest. 

3-4 hours before test mix one box of SurGel into 20oz of water​

Now eat fatty foods (hamburgers, fast food, fried food, etc.)

Sip on 32oz of water or more and since this method will make your piss clear as a blood diamond take 2-3 vitamin B2 to change your piss back to a normal color. 

Piss 1-3 times before next round of SurGel​<span style="font-family:arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">​</span>

1&1/2 hours before test mix one box of SurGel into 20oz of water

Eat a fatty snack (if you're hungry)

Piss 1-3 more times

If your piss is still clear, after your first piss, take about 2-3 more vitamin B2 to correct the color more.

Go and pass your test!

SIDE NOTES PLEASE READ>Vitamin B2 will make your piss yellow if you believe in it or not. Vitamin B2's other name is riboflavin because of the coloring that comes from it. You might want to test how much B2 changes your piss (everyone is different) I took around 7 or 8 over 4 hours and my piss turned NEON green. I modified the amount to around 4-6 in 3-4hours and my color was pretty good looking. I'm sure if you come in and piss out NEON they might ask you to come back another time and you dont want that so test B2 before hand.

Now i've heard that if you piss at least 2-3 times an hour before your test, your piss will become more normal looking. So if you'd like to avoid using vitamin B2, do so. I know that if you do use it, it makes this process a little bit easier. But i'm not your daddy or mommy so go ahead and do whats you'd like.

I stand by this method, yet its all optional to you and because there's some leeway in the SurGel method, you don't need to follow it methodically.

2. #2 Johnny Blazed, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2014
    doesnt matter if your piss is clear no law against being well hydrated

3. #3 RiddleTheBat, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2014

True, there is no law the inhibits you from being hydrated. But I've heard of people getting told to come back another time, which makes me believe that some or most drug testing facilities see a clear piss sample and conclude that its too diluted to test. 

4. What I read was basically dilution with the use of SurGel. However, this thread didn't really give specifics on what it actually does.
    It basically said, "Do this and pass."
    Can anybody clarify what it does to the body?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm just curious.

I smoke on 1/5. I was always taught to reduce fractions.

5. I cannot give you the exact details, but I can tell you from firsthand experience that the Sure Jell method works. Though, I would only use it as a last resort, too many factors involved for passing/failing.

6. I did this today. I failed. Just thought you should know that this doesn't work for everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. What if I want to pass my drug test TOMORROW

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. for sports in college it does matter, you dont have to take a b pill either, just drink a yellow gatorade, you piss what you last drink, we done it multiple times for those sneaky drug test, and we did it 1 hour before, drink the surjel, pee 2 times and the 3rd piss is clean

9. For the clear piss thing, if its a normal (non sports related) drug test....just say what is the truth with me, you drink only water because you have battled kidney stones in the past....your urologist told you that your pee should be clear...

That's the actual truth with me but it'll work for others...

But if you wanna for sure pass everytime, use clean piss, I always do and have never failed...(put it in an 100 count advil bottle and tuck in your underwear)

Sent from my LGL75C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Guys when doing any of these methods to pass a drug test, you should also put into consideration is your metabolism. People with faster metabolisms, such as myself, have shorter windows of time that they'll work. I've been testing these methods out a lot lately and I've only tested positive after the third hour. And I've also passed after 20minutes of drinking the surejel mix and 2 additional Gatorades.

11. is Sure Jell the same as surgel?