How to use my new percolator Bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dbkrasnick, Nov 10, 2010.

1. I recently purchased the Percolator Bong Blue - Black Leaf ND-SA-241-29 and the Glass pipe vaporizer - double-walled ND-16-06-03-BX.
    There weren't any directions for use with these two items and I'm having a hard time figuring out how they work???

Can someone please direct me to a video???

2. The Bong is simple, if it came with everything i see in the picture, there should be 3 pieces: the bong, the downstem, and the ashcatcher. first, fill the bong up about half way on the bottom, so that the downstem(thin glass tube) is in the water, and the bong bubbles when you inhale on the mouthpiece. then fill the percolator, which is the second bubbling mechanism. only put water up to the holes in the glass arms. this part should also bubble now when you pull air through the mouthpiece. the last part is to fill up the ashcatcher, which is simple just fill it with water until the glass tube inside is under water about 1/4 inch.
    Now that your set up, SMOKE IT.

and if you dont know that part either, just pack bud into the bowl. then light the bowl with a lighter, and pull though the mouthpiece, so that the flame is pulled through the bud, igniting it. the piece should fill with smoke. if there is a small hole(carb) on the piece, cover it while you are lighting, and release when you want the smoke to come into your lungs.