How to use MFLB with minimum smell

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by rob0222, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Hey guys I just got my mflb and its been great! I want to be able to use it in the house but I've gotten fucked over because of it already. What do my fellow blades do to help minimize the smell of exhaled vapor? :smoke: thanks!

2. Smoke Buddy or make your own activated carbon sploof. If you want me to type out how to make one let me know :smoking:

3. i just buy a glade or febreze scented candle and light it when i vape. some febreze spray works too. a cheaper way is to just get like a old t shirt and just exhale into it.

4. idk about him but id like you to type out how to make a carbon sploof

5. Here is a tut on a carbon sploof.

Also for now, the trick is to NOT exhale vapor. Any visible vapor exhaled is WASTED highness.

And it smells really horridly of bud.

Put a small bit of bud in there, probably 1/4-1/2 of a trench, take tiny hits.

Make sure no vapor comes out of your mouth, chew gum during or after(during probably is better for stealth).

I'm exercising these practices tonight. I'd highly recommend a carbon sploof though. For now you can try something easier.

This is how to make a non-carbon sploof, keep in mind this is much less effective but it is basically all you need because you are vaping, not smoking.

Ingredients:
    Empty toilet paper roll
    Dryer sheets
    Rubber band

Instructions:

Step 1: Put the dryer sheet(s) over one end of the toilet paper roll and inside the toilet paper roll.

Step 2: Put a rubber band on it to fix it on the end.

Step 3: Blow all hits into the device.

The finished product should look like this:
    [​IMG]

6. thanks man im definitely gunna try both of those

7. Damn I had my ass handed to me right there, nice job coming in with this wonderful info :smoking:

8. If you have a candle burning and you are using the MFLB correctly you should be good on the smell. I have not really noticed any sort of smell when use mine, and I am a frequent user how does so in a house with 2 roommates who do not smoke.