how to use it

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by johncidly, Nov 12, 2011.

1. what is apollo

how to use it
    [​IMG]

2. It's a LED grow light. To use, plug in and watch your plants try to survive. T5's work better than LEDs for growing.

3. Could you tell me why T5 is better than LEDs for growing ?
    and many friends told me they used LEDs for growing vagatables, cannabis . and plants will grow at a height 10 centimeters per day !
    so tell me your reason , ok ?

4. T5's make them grow 11 cm a day.

5. OK. Well to begin with, they are expensive. A good 250W LED is costing what? At least a couple hundred? To get a equal amount of T5's it would cost maybe $75. Next, I don't care what kind of growth lies you have been told or believe, you are not going to get 10 cm of growth on a daily basis with LEDs. Are you really believing that anyone's plants are growing at that rate. Do they really have plants that literally go from being a seedling to over a meter tall in just 10 days? BS! I didn't say you couldn't grow using them. I was saying they are a poor choice. T5's are better. I have better luck with CFL's. MH, HPS, CFL's and T5's all produce better for me. I don't know what LED's do with vegtables because I don't grow veggies indoors under lights. I just grow weed and I have extreamly poor results when I try using LED's. I have great harvests using T5's and HPS. I can do OK with CFL's if I keep the crop size down because it takes a lot of bulbs and isn't really practical for my set up and circumstances. I can hang one HPs, or a couple T5 fixtures and be done. With CFL's I need a lot of sockets and bulbs. I can get results, but it's a lot of set up. I use them for aux. lighting primarily from the bottom of the plant. If you are a LED believer, good for you. Buy them, use them, enjoy them. I won't be using them on my plants anytime soon until they improve and get cheaper. They are a waste of money for me. I can get better results, cheaper, with just about anything else.