Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to use Globe vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Magellan, Mar 7, 2011.

1. #1 Magellan, Mar 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2011
    Hi everyone, just joined this forum after reading a few threads and found it very informative. I just recently purchased a globe vaporizer. It's the first one I've ever owned and I'm curious exactly how to use it to it's full potential. I tried it a few times but haven't had much success so I'll lay out what I've been doing and have included pictures so you know what I'm talking about.

First I turn the vaporizer on with the temperature dial, I think the right setting is when the dial is aimed at the center of the + sign, that seems to make the herb a dark brown with a little black in it. After waiting about 5 minutes I throw some herb on the heating plate, wait another 5 minutes, come back and toke.

My questions are is this correct, or should I be doing something different? Also how much herb should I put on the plate at a time, is there such as thing as putting too little or too much? Any information would be appreciated.

Keep toking.

2. I have two questions for you:

1. When you vape like how you described, do you get a nice high?

2. Do you always stick your tongue out when you are baked?

:wave:

3. you want it to turn almost yellowish green not brown and black,

thats to hot,

but it still will get you baked just be harsh?

is the weed good, and do you get high?

4. That's my dog Simon, he just cracks me up lol. So it's too hot, I'll try turning down the temp dial a bit until the herb turns the brown/yellowy color you described. The weed is great I know that's not the issue. I've had mixed results so far, I tried using it last night and got super high, tried today but didn't have much success. I was just gonna use it now so will post again after and let you know how it turned out.

5. sounds good.

i usually have to vape a bowl or two to get super high

6. Just finished a sesh, turned the temperature down a bit now it's resulting in a brown color. Took two bowls worth but got me pretty high. I don't blow out any vapor though is that normal, every other time I've smoked a vape I blew out what looked like pale smoke.

7. ^^ Spam