Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to use and pack a bubbler?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iamJEWcy, Jun 3, 2009.

1. So my sister offered to buy me a smoking item of my choice and after looking online i decided to get a bubbler because its easy to hide and im getting one this weekend. The only problem is i have no idea how to use one or pack on. Can anyone help me out?

2. Pretty simple...you put the weed is the bowl part once you grind it up (or break it up with your hands or scissors), make sure to put the weed in AFTER you put some water in it (enough to submerge the very tip of the downstem).

Then to hit it just light the edge of the bowl and suck until you feel you have enough then release your thumb off the "choke" part and clear the rest of the smoke in the bubbler....Its pretty simple, a lot more simple than it sounds.

3. I cant see how anyone cannot understand how to use and pack a bubbler. No offense. You put weed in the bowl and light it. The only thing that troubled me, but def nothing worth asking someone about, is which way to put water in. Ive put it in thru the bowl and thru the carb and both worked perfectly fine. Neither method was any better imo

4. fill it up with water about half way or until the stem in submerged in water and back you bud and enjoy

5. ur an idiot teddy

6. wow conner ur gayyy

7. thx 4 the help

8. Conner is a homosexual? Please grow up.