How to use a Sneak A Toke

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Tokinsince2012, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Such a noobish question I know. But I'm mostly having trouble with the screens. How do I put them in there? Where exactly does the weed go? Does the weed need to be grinded up? Because grinded weed just falls through the hole. But I hate smoking it in nug form.
    My sneak a toke looks just like this.

Attached Files:

2. I don't own a sneak a toke.... But I really want one, haha.I suppose if grinded greens slip right through then a nug plug would be most effective.After that you will most likely be able to pack the grinded herbs.KEEP IN MIND:- don't torch the damn thing- don't take rips off it, just hits (or else the nug plug would burn out and the grinded bud will be sucked through)- if you pre pack for an outside toke, refrain from moving the piece around too much as the nug plug could come loose and your whole shit will be wrecked (a lil, haha)Good luck figuring it out"Bullshit from the asshole of an angel" - Slug

3. I had 3 of those at one time.

Take the cap off and shove a screen in the damn thing. Those things hit really well and get you feeling good.

4. Does the weed go before or after the screen? I can never find proper directions on the internet so I don't know a thing.

5. Put the screen in. Then weed. Grind it up, and just enough for one hit. Keep a small bit of ground bud in a small container and carry it with you so you can have a few single hits no one will notice

6. i have one, all you do is put the screen in as far down in the bowl as you can and it should kind of cave in to shape to the bowl a little bit, and then just put some weed in, it can be grinded or not either way is probably the same, and light up  :bongin: