How to use a globe vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by OnELoVe25, Nov 28, 2009.

1. #1 OnELoVe25, Nov 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2009
    Ok...So I am not that experinced in smoking at all, but I've done some research and would rather use a vaporizer. I bought one from the pipe shop, but it was a display and they wouldn't give me any info on how to use it. ( Don't know if its a law that they can't help you) I don't have a brand name. Can you help me out?:eek:

2. err..... a "globe" vapourizer sounds kind of like the bulb crack pipes.
    gross.

3. Do you have anymore info or maybe a pic?

4. #4 d8jango, Nov 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2009
    Yah, take the globe top off of it and turn it on high. Presumably it only has a high and low setting like most of the globe vapes I've seen. Once its been on high for like 10 minutes, turn it off and let it cool down to room temp. That will ensure that all the manufacturing oils etc get a chance to burn off.

While you're doing that, take some herb and put it, along with a wet piece of lettuce, in a tupperware container over night. This will rehydrate your herb and make it better to vape.

Then you can take your moistened herb and grind it and put it in the metal bowl. Put the globe on and let it fill a little of the globe and take a hit.

Typically those types have 1 or 2 holes to serve as a carb. Because of this, you cant let a ton of smoke build in the globe, because it will just come out those holes.

Anyway, have fun with it, let us know if you like it.

Oh right, the temp settings, typically those only have a High and a Vaporize setting. The high setting will increase the temperature and should be used initially to get it up to vaping temps. The Vaporize setting will maintain the temperature and should be used after your herb starts making vapor.