Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to use a glass pipe?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gregwilder, May 16, 2009.

1. How much should I pack the bowl and how to I get it to burn right? And also how do you know when the bowl is finished?

2. Um pack the bowl to the top. Sort of Lightly.

Umm when its all black and white ashes and you dont get any smoke from it.

3. ^^^^^^^^ Go get baked :smoking:

4. pack as much as you can smoke, or as much as you have, whichever is less. make sure there is a flame close to the bud and creating some lovely smoke for you but not just burning it all away. take advantage of the carb, (a tiny hole next to the bowl)found on many glass bowls and abuse it, hold it and rip release the carb clear and repeat. i suck down my bowls until there isnt anything in there, then i scrape off some resin closer the hole and light it up again until i cant do that anymore. youll figure it out when you taste lighter fluid instead of smoke

5. you pack the bowl like 3/4s of the way and when u push down on the bud if the nug collapes theres none left:smoking: