Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*How to use a bong - *Specific*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Just Ordinary, Aug 8, 2011.

1. #42 Just Ordinary, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    LMFAO fucking hilarious

2. what in the off chance a microscopic whirlpool forms and createsa hurricane

3. #44 RVD420RVD, Aug 12, 2011
    Well got my first bong 2day... Let's just say DAMN!! I love it!!! I was pretty gone in a few hits and i didn't take a big ass hit like most people do the first time thanks for that advice and all the other advice GC:)

EDIT: don't anybody worry about it looking confusing but trust me IT'S NOT HARD AT ALL it's REALLY simple so don't worry about it looking confusing cause I know some people had saw it like that

4. always happy to help out a fellow blade. it's a lot smoother right? the only trade off is that you need to re-pack the bowl after a few hits unlike a blunt. i love hitting blunts here and there but can't deny the fact i'm addicted to bong hits. they're so smooth.

also try switching off hot and cold water - some people prefer one temperature, but i would highly recommend at least trying some hits off both temperatures. me personally love cold water plus ice cuz i got a ice pinch, but sometimes if i want to relax i'll hit some with really hot water. just really hot off tap - not like super hot or whatever... anyways welcome to the bong

5. bump for peace

6. #47 RVD420RVD, Aug 12, 2011
    It's a hell of a lot smoother 4 sure and I was thinking about the tempts only used cold tho so far maybe I'll try hot next time

7. what about putting ice in it? i've seen people do it and i'm not sure why

8. putting ice in the bong is supposed to 'cool down the smoke' so you cough less. IMO to me it doesn't make too much difference but maybe it's because i've been smoking for a while now. but i do like the feel of cold smoke in my throat. However actually using really hot water(hottest on tap) is preferred by some because it filters the smoke better so less junk gets into your lungs, but you still get high the same.

i would highly recommend that everyone at least tries both temperatures at least once before deciding for sure which one they like better. for me personally i would push for the ice in the ice catcher, just because i'm so accustomed to/really enjoy cold smoke.

keep toking. sichensa

9. bump for peace

10. I have found that using colder water makes the smoke denser so i can get bigger rips

11. this is a very helpful thread for beginner tokers. i would give you reputation if i had enough power to do so! keep on smoking :bongin:

12. Bump. Stay high :)

13. lol, i find it funny that some people dont know how to use a bong, my first time using one i just watched the person before me hitting it and did the same

14. Ive known how to do this but i checked it out anyway and thank u for making this it is still very informative for those who dont kno

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxgOlv2ypoA&feature=channel_video_title]Sour D in the bowl - YouTube[/ame]

I made an example vid

16. damnnn korpins nice hit. nice piece too. i got a nice little piece i got locally that looks like a penis... nothing too impressive but the bitch rips like a champ. but then again... nothing seems to beat volcano, or mflb on the go....

17. bump for peace

18. I have Just bougt a bong and this will be a big help thanks man :)

19. not to criticize your guide because it clearly helped a few people, but if you dont know how to use a bong you shouldn't own one, IMO