How To Turn 100,000 Into 300,000 In This World

Discussion in 'General' started by Dude Im Stoned, Jul 11, 2014.

1. how?
    You can invest it or do whatver you want

2. Vegas here I come

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You can turn 100k into a million if you flip the right shit and are careful while you do it

But drug dealing is not tolerated here at GC mmkay

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I need to know how to turn 20 bucks into 100k first...

5. There are gamblers that would wager and pay you $300,000 against your $100,000 that you won't flip two consequential heads or tails - your call before flipping - of a fair coin.

6. Making money on 100K is easy as balls.

7. "In this world" lol

8. "balls to you"

9. the only reason to make money that way if you have $100k is if thats simply the lifestyle you want to live. its not a smart way to invest it otherwise.

it all depends on what you want to do to make more money with it imo. figure that out and do it.

10. 100k? Easy man, you could turn that into a decent real estate portfolio that'd set you on a path to early retirement quick. It's all about leverage, don't buy one house in cash, split it up and use your money to leverage good debt and get 5 or 6 houses or a few 3 or 4 unit complexes and find tenants for instant cash flow. That's what I'd do.
    If I wasn't 19 then I'd use it to just get a small apartment complex, but that's when the loan perimeters become commercial investment and I wouldn't get approved yet
    Of course in the right market and if you had the time for it you could work on flipping houses and make that 300k pretty quick if you know what you're doing.

11. Use it to buy guns and explosives. Then rob a bank. Profit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. well how would u do it mate??

lol cant even remember posting this I was so baked

13. dont risk all of it but invest in stocks and keep your shit diversified. think about the innovative technologies of today and invest. keep a cushion and youre basically guaranteed success unless you're an idiot with no self control

14. i'm still trying to make a dollar out of 15 cents.  durrr

15. That wouldn't last long for me...Give me that kind of money and I'm tossin' in on a drug binge for awhile. :cool:

16. what other worlds are there OP? shoulder world?

17. Not on your own with 100K

My mom flips houses. 100K ain't gettin you ANYWHERE in house flipping anymore. Shit this ain't 2008 mayne

18. Like I said depends on the market, ultimately depending on the property though. The financing route you take plays a key role in the initial capital needed as well.

19. 1.) Take that 100k, open a fucking strip club, dress it up and make it look classy so you can market it as a premium club, make the girls work for tips and charge insane amounts of money for entrance and liquor. Also you get to keep half of all lap dance profits.

2.) Screw the asses off your employees

3.) Profit

4.) Repeat steps (1-4)

20. Buy a big puffy coat, suit, a dope hat, cane, and some slick shoes. Then get some ladies and set up shop.

Doctor said I need a backiotomy