Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to trick a simple drug test?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bungalowboy26, Apr 5, 2009.

1. I am 18 and a senior in high school, and I was just recently caught smoking by my parents. I was f-ing blazed when my dad walked in my room at 12:30 pm. He asked me what i was doing cuz he smelled smoke, i just told them evertything. So now my parents are testing me with little cheap THC testing sticks that you dip in pee. My parents let me piss in the cup and dip the stick in the piss myself (for privacy), is there a way i can trick the test? I've heard of using a drop of bleach or visine. BTW my parents actually weren't very angry becuz I am a nice kid, i play lacrosse, i get a's and b's, but they are brainwashed to think that pot kills brain cells and makes you less motivated. I love smoking weed to relax with friends or right before i watch a movie. Can I get some help? :wave:

2. for those cheap test bleach will work, and i bet water would even do the trick, its wicked easy to cheat those. You could also create a stash of someones pee becuase its not gonna matter for those tests if the pee isn't warm.

3. ya, i'm clean right now, maybe i'll just save some pee in a bottle

4. wait, if you confessed... why are they drug testing you..?

5. well they tell you dont smoke then they wait like a month test you and then they know if youve been smoking they do it at my school except they bring them to a place and you cannot cheat it really at all.

6. to know if he still smoking probably

7. exactly

8. just be sure that if you cheat and it works.
    you gotta be careful so you dont get caught again and they dont trust you.