How to treat women like crap

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by StankyDank206, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Act uninterested in them. If you ignore chicks and let them know that you got better shit to do then talk to them you are golden. Fuckin golden.

2. This is honestly one of the best posts I've ever read.

3. Thank you. You're very kind.

4. No sir thank you. You are very wise.

5. Don't forget.. men like to be handled the same exact way ;) I know when I lay down my house rules, the men around me jump to deliver... :p :rolleyes:

6. this basically. Most girls are probably just sick of guys trying to chase them and smother them. When they meet a guy who they like and the guy plays hard to get they will like it more. Makes sense really.

7. Yeah, girls love when you're an asshole man.

All sarcasm aside, that's one of the worst ideas I've ever heard. But some girls may be more likely to approach you if you play hard to get around them, talk about other girls, etc. But don't confuse being CONFIDENT with being a DOUCHE! Or else someone will take the liberty of breaking your nose someday.

8. My little brother is the MASTER at this, and he gets laid any time he wants somehow regardless. He treats girls like absolute shit and they still keep coming back for more. I don't understand it.

9. #29 edwardbop, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011
    if you are dick to a girl and she doesn't seem to mind, that raises a red flag to me. What kind of girl are you attracting by doing that?