Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to transfer drugs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mansondevil33, Jul 14, 2011.

1. I got caught with shit earlier this month, and parents have been on the edge about letting me go places. I'm paranoid that they suspect me of having shit on me, and I was wonder some good techniques of transfer so I don't get caught.

Thanks!

2. Where are you transferring to and from?

3. make a stash pocket in your shoe?

4. Thats RACIST!!!
    Nahh furreal doe, tape em to yo nuts.

5. My house to my friend's house.

6. Butt Stash...??

7. What if my mom suddenly becomes incestuous and wants my dick?

8. lol put it in the back of your cell phone.. take out the battery while you are near them, then just bag it and hide it in the back.. always works. unless you have an iPhone

9. Tape + Inside part of your leg.

Walk around with it make sure you can walk normal. Works every time.

10. Just relax and go with it.

11. How old are you?

12. Probably the best way to do it unless you fear they will pat you down.

Even then just tape it a bit higher.

13. lol'd

14. Not THAT paranoid. But if I brought a bag, they would probably search it. I cut a slit in the back, but I don't know if they would search that.

15. #15 MastaBuda420, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2011
    how much are you expecting to bring to the house? shitt i could walk in with a oz in each back pocket, and two in the front and my mom wouldnt say shit, if she did i would just tell her not to worry about it.

i have walked out my house with a 9 inch bong in my coat, and they did not notice, and my 6 inch mason jar full of weed, i just looked like i put on a pound or two.

your butthole. if your 18 you shouldnt have to worry about your parrents.

16. Phone or hallow out your deodorant stick!

17. TO YO DICK NIGGGA. TAPE IT TO YO DICK!
    hahaha jk, if u swallow it youll shit it out like 13 days later..

18. Hm.. You could have a safe spot outside where you could hide your sack and when your parents go to sleep, sneak out and bring it in. Sounds lame but I used to do it >.>.. I didn't like bringing it inside when my parents were home/awake

19. NO, never put shit in a bag. Bring a bag sometimes with the weed still taped to your leg.. If the weeds not in the bag they will stop searching. You win.

20. Put it in your pocket. If they say they're searching you drop your pants, bend over, and shout I'm ready!

They'll most likely forget about your pants