Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Toke In Your Room With Parents And Not Get Caught Guide!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by irock1336, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Same here lol. My 2 cats come out and chill and I get them high:smoke:

2. iight *****s here's my method..it works even if everyone in the house is awake. what you will need:
    1.your room with a bathroom in it
    2.enough weed to get u faded
    3.a vape, grav bong, or regular bong
    4.either ozium, odor eater for shoes, febreze, (any odor eliminator)
    5.any type of cologne
    6. ceiling fan

okay so tell everyone ur going to shower, close the door put something underneath it, turn the cieling fan on high, open the window a small amount, go into the bathroom turn the shower on as hot as it will go, turn the ceiling fan in the bathroom on, smoke and intermittently spray any of ur odor eliminators. keep chiefin till its done then put the ash down the sink spary the odor eliminator, hop in the shower shower up with lots of soap and shampoo, get out spary a little more eliminator then spray just a tiny bit of cologne to mask the odor eliminator smell. step out of the bathroom (remember dont be int oo long or itll be weird to take a 45 minute shower) spray a tiny bit of cologne and odor eliminator. shut the bathrrom stuff off hide everything, turn the ciieling fan in ur room on low and keep the window open only a tiny bit.

hope it helps...stay high
    peace

3. Cant you just open a window (screen open too) and just lean out the window and smoke? It seems like it would be much easier that way.

4. Tbh guides help but shit it really depends on how your parents are if they go in your room all the time haha good luck but if they give you privacy like for me they never come in so i dont really have to worry about smell just gotta watch out for ur eyes and blowin clouds out the window see them mad easy also but ozium best investment ever.

5. ^^^ yeah i use to do the sploof, snaps only, cologne method but lately I find it soooo much easier to pack a small bowl (usually three fat rips or so) lean out the window, toke, come back in and repeat. If I'm worried about smell i might put something under the door just to be safe. and just to let you guys know I'm right next to my rents room, like we share the same wall, so there is little room for error. ;)

but I know thats not an option for everyone, I'm blessed to have a big window, actually two. :D

6. just cop a MFLB

i think thats the most stealthiest thing rather risking someone knocking on ur door when ur going through all this

7. My parents rarely go up stairs anymore. I mean last time they found my bong which I just bought that day. I just took it from them and they don't even try to get it back.
    So now I just toke up in my room every night. Get a cup of ice, fill up your bong and light up and just blow out the window. My bed is right next to my window so it's easy to put the bong in your lap.
    Doesn't smell one bit unless I lay the dirty stem wet with bong water on it.

8. I just use music, lock the door (wouldn't have to though my parents always knock). Then I light an incense and put my stuff away. My parents don't got through my shit so I don't have to hide it too well. Besides, they don't know the smell. I made firecrackers in front of my mom today (put the weed in when she left the kitchen), and she didn't notice anything.

9. Thats so sketch. Youre gonna get caught mayne.:wave:

10. Wow, this is nearly my exact procedure if I'm smoking late at night in my room. :hello:Great guide. :D :smoke:

11. I have like this mini slant roof right next to my window so I just sit on the roof and shut the window and just smoke with no worries. One night I was doing that my mom came in my room randomly.. I nearly fucking shit my pants and fell of the roof but she didn't see me and she just came in and turned down my TV. Scariest moment of my life. Hahaha.

12. Just get a vaporizer and your set

13. Except for my dad, it would be worse for me to be smoking cigarettes than weed. We've got two people already in our family that died from lung cancer, so I would rather face my dad blazed as shit then say I'm going outside for a cigarette, he'd just be so much more disappointed in me.

14. i love hitting a bowl in my room especially if its winter, you get a nice breeze and its just so chill. the only downside is my parinoia goes into overdrive cause my parents are like hounddogs they smell EVERYTHING! so what i do is usually spray a shit load of frabreeze or body spray:p and makes sure those windows are open wide. or a spoof works asswell. Also what i've tried is blowin g the smoke into my blanket, sorta under the covers sorta thing. :smoking::smoking: ahaha i noe not the smartest buttt it get the job done.

15. What i do every time:

You will need -
    a bowl/pipe/bong.
    A bathroom with a shower. (I have a bathroom in my bedroom)
    Deodorant Spray.
    Ozium, (air sanitizer spray)
    A window/fan in your bathroom.

Put a towel under your bathroom door, and if possible lock the door. Then turn the shower water on as HOT as can get. spray outside of the bathroom with a little deodorant spray, and some in the bathroom, then pack your piece and light up while exhaling in the shower. Make sure the window is open, and when your done spray 2-3 quick sprays of ozium, the some spray like old spice or axe, but not too much. Leave the window open for a little while.

Then your done. :smoking:

16. Just wanted to say if you are smoking late at night and you have a full night and morning to air out, you dont need to do anything. I have smoked countless times in my room while my parents are asleep and havent done anything. Just blowing it out the window and a little fabreeze once Im done. It wont smell by the morning.

17. Pretty much what others have said. My door is RIGHT next to my parents, so I have to be cautious. I stick a blanket under the door, turn a lil fan on, open a window, and smoke it up. Cap the bowl with your thumb or whatever when you aren't hittin it, and blow your smoke out the window or through the fan that's pointed out the window. When I'm done, spray some febreeze in the fan so it spreads it around, febreeze by the door an if you're paranoid outside the door, and you're set.

18. If you are in a room with a window and have a bong just take tokes in one pull and blow them out window and spray sum air fresh opener after and you should be good .good luck

19. What I used to do was open my window, so it gets cold because I guess the colder it is the less your smell works, I've found it out to be true for the most part. Anyways, I get blankets, use one to wrap my legs in, one for my back and bottom and one that goes on top and once your covered start smoking and it should be sort of a hotbox. When your done just chill under your blankets for a bit and leave the window open a crack before you goto bed.

20. smoke into a tennis ball can lol