Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Toke In Your Room With Parents And Not Get Caught Guide!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by irock1336, Aug 15, 2011.

1. yeah, I agree. FUCK THAT. Lol

Some other blade said one time

Either thats BULLSHIT (which i expect it is) or I want HIS ninja skills!:smoking:

2. Yeah my window doesn't have a screen, I just slip out onto my roof and toke up ;D

3. I have done this 2-3 times at a friends house, and depending on your roof, people HAVE fallen off doing that!:confused: Be careful! Not saying NOT to do it, just use your best judgement!

4. #44 percul8r615, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The best way to prevent this. MOVE YOUR BROKE ASS OUT OF YOUR PARENTS HOUSE.

5. I thought this guide was going to explain how to toke in my room - WITH my parents present - and not get caught...

I am thoroughly disappointed.

6. Hahaha I've actually come close to falling off :D

7. I figured I'll share my tactic I use when I'm home from college for the summer/breaks. Now, we're all on GrassCity and we agreed we were OVER 18 when we signed up, so this will work for you. If, for some reason, you aren't 18, sorry, this won't work.

I've always smoked cigarettes just as long as I've smoked weed. My parents know I smoke cigarettes, and they knew I smoked weed growing up. They assumed I stopped at some point or just didn't bring any home, I guess, cause there were no "stoner" jokes when I got home.

Anyways, once you hit 18, even if you're living with your parents, this should work. Tell them you smoke cigarettes (you don't really have to), and just say you're stepping outside or going for a walk to smoke a cig, and smoke your weed. BOOM! High, and you didn't break their rules by smoking in THEIR house :wave:

8. I roll up a joint and go outside.. Or grab my piece and go to my boys house

Trust me thinking of an excuse to get outside is easier then explaining to them why your blazing in your room

9. haha, i used to toke up every night in my room while my parents were in bed, its like a free smoking pass once there asleep cuz you can toke up all night if you want to and not get caught, unless they decided to randomly come in, that would suck

10. I have had that, I dont have a lock on my door either, but it probably wouldnt have been AS obvious if it wasnt for the towel under the door. Anyway, I couldnt smell anything but my mom said it smelled like "Chemicals" about 5-10 minutes after I smoked without a sploof blowing smoke outside. To her credit, some small amount of smoke could have (obviously did) blow into my room!

11. Dude I'm from del ray :smoking:

Gc smoke sesh in boca?

12. i just go in my bathroom, open the window and then cover the vent & the bottom of the door with towels. i've never been caught. also, sometimes i turn on the shower but i'm not sure if this makes a difference at all...

13. You can also take a toilet paper roll or paper towel roll and stuff toilet paper in one end and spray the toilet paper with like febreeze or something that's not calone and take a hit and blow it out in the toilet paper roll so that the smoke goes through the febreeze covered toilet paper. Works great I smoked in my dad brand new truck and sprayed the toilet paper with this smoke b gone stuff and it didn't even smell

14. How to toke with your parents guide:

1. "Mom, I smoke pot."
    2. "Really...? ME TOO! :D"
    3. " :smoking:"

15. Good guide I guess, it really shouldn't even need to be a guide though. Go outside.

Or, make a groovetube/sploof and get some 'fresh' smelling Febreeze, like the scent Meadows and Rain is really good at blending the smell in, and makes the room smell fresh instead of like pot.

16. I've done that in the school's bathroom b4 :p

17. There's a guide for this?

Use a dodo, have window open and a fan. Common sense? lol

18. Besides if you smoke a lot like me you could be at it for an hour with a small bowl/spliff..

19. Official guide to not getting caught:
    Step outside
    Toke
    Step inside
    Profit

:smoke:

20. we just got this addition to our house and the roof of the addition is right outside my bedroom window. it's too good. it's like god wants me to smoke every night. i just lay out on the roof looking at the stars then come back inside. it's ridiculous. it's too ridiculous. it's soo good. i love it. one time my cat chilled with me out there no joke.