Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Toke In Your Room With Parents And Not Get Caught Guide!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by irock1336, Aug 15, 2011.

1. yep the fan in the window trick is maggic, if you sploof a window fan with spray and cover your bowl pretty much flawless.

2. when they go to bed?

3. That's the woman's job. :D

4. My lucky SOB friend had a balcony in his room we useto light up all the time up there. If you dont have to dont smoke in your room if its 1 thing that will drive your parents nuts its you smoking in their house.

5. ya ik lol my friend had the same thing unfortunatly im not so lucky. i smoke outside as much as possible but sometimes u dont really got a choice

6. Yeah man I read the post then the title again, and saw -

"How To Toke In Your Room With Parents - And Not Get Caught Guide!!"
    Rather than
    "
    How To Toke In Your Room With Parents And Not Get Caught Guide!!"

So you know I came here looking to find out how to toke with my parents in a room..

7. haha lol i think everybody knew wat i meant tho lmao

8. #28 yaboi420, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahahaha

9. great guide irock, but i think the title of this thread should be
    "How To Toke In Your Room With Parents And Probably Not Get Caught Guide!!

everybody knows that there is know foolproof way to smoke in your room with your parents around. I thought there was, then I learned better :(

buuuuut when I do have the urge to sneak a toke in when my parents are home I smoke in the shower. That way they don't come barging in mid smoke to tell you that your dog just threw up...

10. theres no foolproof way to get caught ever just ways to help reduce ur chances of getting caught and i have done the shower thing but i share a bathroom so its kinda hard. also i like to toke in my room and just chill with some friends.:bongin:

11. Release some hydrogen sulphide gas in your room, its distinctive smell will mask any smoking

12. haha i dont think i need to go that far lol

13. i do this alot actually but i dont use a sploof. i just light a bowl, hit, cover the bowl and blow the smoke out the window. easy.

14. One Word: Incense.

15. Why the fuck would you toke with your parents in the room!? God Damn it! Fuck All of You!

16. Huh? In the room? Or in the house? My car is wrecked so its not like I can drive somewhere else.

17. All I do is sit on my windowsill with a pillow on it and light it up outside

18. Lol

2 possible bad outcomes come to mind instantly.

Getting too baked and falling out of window * if youre on the 2nd story*

A neighbor seeing you and being like WTF :confused:

19. In the same room, not house. But physicially in the same room as them? Fuck That