How To Tell Whether Your Plants Male Female Or A Hermaphrodite

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Guides' started by Skunky Monkey, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Is my plant a female or male or you cant tell ???

Attached Files:

2. #1102 420ganjamaster, Jan 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Supposed to be fem seed Bummed only one I have Gorilla Glue #4 going to pull it....Thanks

4. Wayyy to early to tell. You might get some pre-flowers after a month or so, but truly the best way is to force them to start flowering and go from there.

It sucks to invest so much time, but I'm afraid that's just how it is.. however! Once you get a couple ladies going you can try getting into cloning or making your own feminized seeds and avoid wasting your time (and money) on fellas.

I got lucky on my first grow and had some rodelization happen and ended up with a handful of lady seeds. Now I'm trying to make some more with colloidal silver.

If you're not just doing a one-off and want to keep growing, I feel that this NEEDS to be part of your long-term gameplan. Either start cloning or make your own lady seeds.

Good luck with your grow!

5. to young to tell is its male or female ...,mac,

6. Male for sure? What yall think?
    20200620_165301.jpg 4 plants 2 are showing balls like this.

BL

7. Male

• Like Like x 2
  8. [​IMG][​IMG]

Is this male
    Or female?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Looks female to me. It’s really easy to know if you pay attention to your plant. The males legit have balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I can't believe there are over 1100 posts in this thread!

• Agree Agree x 1