Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to tell when your shit is laced

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeweed1, Jul 10, 2009.

1. I have been smoking weed almost regularly for 2 months and I was just wondering what I should look for to make sure my weed is laced with anything.

2. They aren't going to lace weed that can go as cheap as 20 a quarter with shit that goes for 100 a gram.

Your weed is not laced and chances are it never will be.

3. 99.99% it isnt laced.

4. Yeah I don't get all the hoo hah about laced cannabis. What kind of reasonable human being would waste class A drugs by mixing it into weed?

5. if you're a first time smoker, chances are dealers will pick up your scent like a hyena and sprinkle crack on your weed.

6. another one of these :rolleyes:

i don't think this has been asked a hundred times before (sarcasm is hard to convey over the internet)

7. oh god, here we go again.

8. Your shit isn't laced. So man up and smoke it!

9. i had shit laced with salvia once, because my dealer (also a friend) thought it would be funny to see me trip out.

but dont worry about it, it wont be laced. why would a dealer want to put a drug that costs more into the weed he is selling you. he wouldnt, if he did, he is an idiot

10. its relativley simple to tell if your cannabis has been laced with another substance you might not want on it.

you can find all of this information just inches form the "New thread" button. It is stickied at the top of this forum. I have provided you wiht a link to this informative threa,d and encourage you to read any and all stickies when you have a question. Stickies are there because many questions get asked repeatedly, and wastign bandwith with new threads is silly.

here is your link

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/322008-apprentice-tokers-guide-laced-cannabis.html

have a good day, Tokin.

11. haha if only that were true:hello:. my guess is that all the " is my weed laced" threads are started by 14 y/o recent d.a.r.e. graduates that were taught the all weed was laced with pcp or some shit lol

12. How about find a dealer you can trust :rolleyes:

Either that, or grow your own if you're that worried about it