How to tell when your just too high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dr Mike Rotch, Mar 20, 2011.

1. When all u do is zone out

2. Back to when I was 16 and not an everyday smoker I got fucking BLOWN. this was when I only smoked like once or twice a week and I smoked two kind sized joints of Trainwreck and Nebula. After the first one I knew I was fucked. I felt like I wasn't in my own body. but I saw myself smoking the second joint. I finished the second joint. I saw myself sitting there and was laughing my fucking ass off. I fell into a thorn bush... still... laughing. and it took me a good 10 minutes to realize I fell in a thorn bush. When I got up out of it I saw myself bleeding on my elbow, this scared the shit out of me I thought I was bleeding to death. Then somehow Im in my house and I take a picture of my eye and when I look at the picture of my eye I saw white specs in my pupil. I got so fucking lost in my pupil I thought "what if the universe is inside my pupil and what is all of the people, aliens, animals, dark matter, asteroids are all connected and we are all inside of an atom. or what if an atom is fake and we are all sims characters and I found the key to the center of the universe." Anyways ya hope you guys enjoyed my story.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Back to when I was 16 and not an everyday smoker I got fucking BLOWN. this was when I only smoked like once or twice a week and I smoked two kind sized joints of Trainwreck and Nebula. After the first one I knew I was fucked. I felt like I wasn't in my own body. but I saw myself smoking the second joint. I finished the second joint. I saw myself sitting there and was laughing my fucking ass off. I fell into a thorn bush... still... laughing. and it took me a good 10 minutes to realize I fell in a thorn bush. When I got up out of it I saw myself bleeding on my elbow, this scared the shit out of me I thought I was bleeding to death. Then somehow Im in my house and I take a picture of my eye and when I look at the picture of my eye I saw white specs in my pupil. I got so fucking lost in my pupil I thought "what if the universe is inside my pupil and what is all of the people, aliens, animals, dark matter, asteroids are all connected and we are all inside of an atom. or what if an atom is fake and we are all sims characters and I found the key to the center of the universe." Anyways ya hope you guys enjoyed my story.

4. Back to when I was 16 and not an everyday smoker I got fucking BLOWN. this was when I only smoked like once or twice a week and I smoked two kind sized joints of Trainwreck and Nebula. After the first one I knew I was fucked. I felt like I wasn't in my own body. but I saw myself smoking the second joint. I finished the second joint. I saw myself sitting there and was laughing my fucking ass off. I fell into a thorn bush... still... laughing. and it took me a good 10 minutes to realize I fell in a thorn bush. When I got up out of it I saw myself bleeding on my elbow, this scared the shit out of me I thought I was bleeding to death. Then somehow Im in my house and I take a picture of my eye and when I look at the picture of my eye I saw white specs in my pupil. I got so fucking lost in my pupil I thought "what if the universe is inside my pupil and what is all of the people, aliens, animals, dark matter, asteroids are all connected and we are all inside of an atom. or what if an atom is fake and we are all sims characters and I found the key to the center of the universe." Anyways ya hope you guys enjoyed my story.

5. When I start getting tunnel vision or some other sign that I'm about to be unconscious. Before that there is no too high

6. New to this haha high as shit rn. My stepdad is a drug counselor so he knows his shit. The other night I grabbed a quarter off my dude who invited me and my one friend to go do dabs at his house, so obviously we accepted. We did the biggest dabs I've done ever and I was retarded. I drove us home and got in the door which leads right to the main room of the house(unknowingly having weed in a pill bottle in my back pocket) and my dog followed me around while my dad talked to me. My dog had to have smelled another dog I was around or the weed, but he payed way more attention to me than usual, and I said that it was because of another dog, and my dad goes "No it isn't" well good night haha went and passed out and I've been good since haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Was smacked and tripping on l my friends house and had a mental conversation with his cat for like 2 hours felt like we were connected. Still one of the craziest moments for me.

8. It gets to the point where I can't look at anybody's face cause it triggers uncontrollable laugher

9. That gta 5 gets real intense lmao

• Like Like x 1
  10. When you start out by watching Game of Thrones then switch over to Skyrim. I always hesitate to kill the dragons then. I can make you one of those I can make you one of those you need one just like that that's 40 bucks I can probably find a piece of plywood put some rubbers on the end of it I don't think so is the

Like that time you are talking to text and forget, and start talking to someone.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. When you are on the weird side of YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Hahahaha one time I was in a playground and I saw a ting. But it was not the constitution. It was the Declaration of Independence.

13. This made me laugh, I can picture this.

But I ripped a hookah with my neighbor one time, it was raining outside. He decided to go outside for a shower with body wash. I couldn't stop laughing. Poor guy is on YouTube now for this infamous stunt.

14. [​IMG]
    Do not lick the tools or wipe the bowl with your finger then lick it clean.. Hash-coconut oil-lecithin just blended and about to undergo it's first heat..
    It took a year before I finally stopped licking the tools and winding up blasted off my ass to the point of being to stoned to walk or talk for several hours.. Now we just put the dirty dish back in the fridge knowing it'll get used again in a couple more weeks anyhow.. :)
    BNW

15. When you walk down stairs, believing you are walking on piano keys, hearing each one
    getting higher pitched as you walk down.

16. Somebody tell me, haven't got there yet.

17. When you tell yourself, "dude, it's only pot. Wtf wrong with your dumb ass?" Lol

18. When you look for your remote for several minutes without actually looking cause your eyes are closed.

Oh and when you assemble a culinary turmoil not even a pregnant women would eat but it's the best thing you've ever eaten.( Cherries , potatoes bacon scrambled eggs and mayonnaise.)

• Like Like x 2
  19. When you fall asleep with a full glass of oj in your hand

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum