How to tell when your just too high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dr Mike Rotch, Mar 20, 2011.

wut.

2. When I start hearing lights and seeing sounds .

*👌💨😆*

3. When you can't move your mouth to form words of the English language.
    "Can I have some water?" becomes "Can yu.. Wait what was I saying"

4. When you start dancing and there's no music playing..and an hour later you have an orgasm from humping a toilet...

not even joking, i did that shit lol  :bongin:

5. I'll start contemplating inane yet deep thoughts about stuff that is minor but still of significant importance to me.....like ~>

(pic & voice over included BTW ....LOL)

:)

[​IMG]

6. Not too long ago me and my friend smoked about 5 blunts of some loud. We get to the bus station and he tells me that his bus is here(suppose to be getting on the same bus as me) so I just let him go on and I get on the bus he was suppose to get on with me. I was too high to go after him than the next day at school he tells me that he got on the wrong bus lol.

7. I've been there! Just felt a strong urge to lay down in the middle of the street. Not sidewalk, street. And no, not suicidal. It just felt like I was about to pass out. Then everything went white but I was still standing. Like a really bright fog. Then I could only hear my pulse in my ears, everything else sounded underwater. This only lasted ten seconds but felt longer. I'm scared of getting that high but the euphoria after the (hallucinations?) passes was amazing. Lasted for hours.

There was also the time I said words backwards and wouldn't catch it until after the word was out. Kinda hard to play sober at that point...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. #1628 Anakinsmama7, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
    But it's Sooo true. And most of the stuff isn't the best quality.... And it's random as hell. A shot glass is $6 (not awful) but a thin ass hoodie with a zipper that'll get stuck after a year is $45. :wallbash:

You'll still have to pry my JT merch from my cold dead fingers. Don't even look at the mug. Step away slowly. You get the plain white mug from Macy's that wasn't on my registry but whatevs.
    [quote name="101 BIG TEX 101" post="21361034" timestamp="1424928034"]I'll start contemplating inane yet deep thoughts about stuff that is minor but still of significant importance to me.....like ~>

(pic & voice over included BTW ....LOL)

:)

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u460/Richard_Edmon_Forrest
    band.jpg_zpskofsj9un.png[/
    quote]

9. That's more like "just right."

10. When your five year old's ramblings not only make sense, they're riveting!

11. That's called synesthesia!

12. My ears ring when I'm high now :(

13. When you cant eat at a restaurant because youre afraid you'll choke from having laughing fits. Especially with friends that can trigger them so quickly haha

14. I know I'm too high when my friends are just like "Uhh, wtf". I rarely ever "lose my shit", but on this night, Doritoboy505 lost his shit.

So my two friends and I had pretty bomb sesh. We smoked three bowls. First was my friends weed, second bowl was my weed (pretty sure it was Grandaddy Purp), and the third was the cherry on top: Half of his, half of mine, and a fat layer of kief from both weeds. As soon as I hit the kief, I was fucked up. I felt it slam into my head.

Within half an hour, it was really funny that I was practically choking on my poptart. Laughed till I cried. GTA 5 was real. Any TV show was insanely interesting.

Good night.

15. Currently too high. Gathered all the mismatched bits of weed from my stash box and am now smoking them 😳😳😳😳😳😳 woah.

16. Damn just recently me and my buddies smoked an O all to ourselves (3 other heads) we rolled up the whole O with blunts. Not gonna lie I probably smoked 30 blunts that night and it was to the point where I would hit the blunt then pass out & nap so that id have enough energy to hit the blunt when it came around in the roto again 😂 I was so baked. All my friends were so dumb high. We hot boxed my friends Shed and just played music. Good ass times

17. you cant walk straight, you say things outloud you were supposed to think in your head, and you start singing 'goodbye horses'.

18. When you go grocery shopping and buy 7 bags worth of groceries, walk the cart over to your car, and proceed to take bag by bag all of the groceries out of their bags and putting it inside of my trunk. It took like 10 minutes for me to do all of this too and not once did it hit me of what I was doing lol.

It was my first time using a vape with shatter in it and yeah I was way too high haha, it took forever to bring my groceries in the house lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Foruml

19. I've been there haha I can never understand movies when I'm too high I watched the movie goodburger at least 10 times all while baked out of my mind and I still don't know what it's about

Stay high

20. Haha I know exactly what your talking about I've heard music that wasn't there and me and my friend thought we were hearing ghosts and stuff freaked us out lol

Stay high